What would happen if Quentin was the DH?

Ken Harrelson

What would happen if Quentin was the DH?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What would happen if Quentin was the DH?

• He would hit just as well
    • His hitting would suffer
    • He would become mentally unstable and commit a massive murder suicide

I'm pretty confident in choice #3. Although if we invested properly in straight jackets and orderlies, the damage could be minimized.

Seriously, though, I do think his offense would suffer somewhat. If Ozzie put him at DH, I wouldn't complain too loudly or anything, though, because really I don't have the expertise nor the inside knowledge to say anything firmly about Q's psychology.

He will commit suicide at the idea, but before that, he will go on a huge massacre, killing 15, all of which are on the team, including Juan Pierre, Mark Kotsay, and everybody that sucks.

Then after this, he will commit suicide.

At least this is what some say will happen if he is ever DH'd for more than one game.

Edited by chw42

Nobody knows and that's the problem. His offense is too damn important to our team to f*** around with him. If someone can find me just one quote from a player saying they like to dh or that it helps their swing then I'll change my opinion but I guarantee you can't find one, cause they don't exist. He's not a liability in rf and until that happens he needs to remain out there.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 04:45 PM)
Nobody knows and that's the problem. His offense is too damn important to our team to f*** around with him. If someone can find me just one quote from a player saying they like to dh or that it helps their swing then I'll change my opinion but I guarantee you can't find one, cause they don't exist. He's not a liability in rf and until that happens he needs to remain out there.

Jim Thome?