4/14 Gamethread: White Sox (3-5) vs Blue Jays (6-2) 6:07 PM

Kyyle23

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 03:10 PM)
Wow, that's a bad, bad lineup. Hopefully Morrow walks the world.

I think I have decided this season at the park I will go for food/beer/bathroom when we are batting. Its much more fun to watch our pitching than our hitting.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...Ramirez HAS to sit, he is as dangerous as Rafael Belliard circa 90s was, right now at the plate. Then, he carries his light hitting woes with him out into the field, and plays like a bonehead in the field.

Now, having Kotsay, Vizquel and Pierre in the lineup all at the same time sucks majorly. Maybe Ozzie figures by putting all of the light hitting players in the lineup at the same time, we can enter some sort of alternate paradox world where we know what situational hitting is.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
If there is one bright spot, our defense will be very good today. (Jones>Quentin, Kotsay>Konerko, Vizquel>Alexei though Vizquel might also be better with the bat at this point which isnt saying much)

This lineup is a bit sick to look at....he're hoping Danks is on point with each and every pitch tonight!

QUOTE (dmbjeff @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 03:51 PM)
There is no reason for PK to be sitting unless he is truly hurt. We need all the offense we can get at this point. I keep giving Ozzie the benefit of the doubt, but my support is weaning.

I'm sure he's tired already. It's been a long season.

QUOTE (dmbjeff @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 04:51 PM)
There is no reason for PK to be sitting unless he is truly hurt. We need all the offense we can get at this point. I keep giving Ozzie the benefit of the doubt, but my support is weaning.

I have zero problem with PK14 sitting once every 9-10 games, especially when he was getting schooled yesterday and we haven't had an offday in over a week.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 03:57 PM)
I have zero problem with PK14 sitting once every 9-10 games, especially when he was getting schooled yesterday and we haven't had an offday in over a week.

He's also one of about 2 or 3 actual hitters that we have on the roster.

Tried to watch the cubs lose to pass the time...failed.

Also, that Cubs song (hey Chicago what do you say? cubs are gonna win today!) is possibly the worst thing that's ever happened to music. i've farted better melodies than that. better lyrics, too.

I think Ozzie's only problem is he thinks too much about his lineups. I'm sure when he was a player he liked the lineups being relatively the same every day.

We shall see if his plan works this year.

I really don't see a need for Paulie having a day off yet.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
I was stunned he got an AB last night

Nix still not in there, but Vazquez is again!? Let's hope that Omar makes some once in a lifetime fantastoc defensive play that wins it for us and justifies why Nix continues to sit

Edited by elrockinMT