4/14 Gamethread: White Sox (3-5) vs Blue Jays (6-2) 6:07 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now back to our normally scheduled White Sox offense.

By the way, is Nix sick (literally, not due to losing AB's to Omar)? He was supposed to be in the starting line-up tonight, theoretically instead of Vizquel.

Any news?

Edited by caulfield12

Great sign when Alex can stay with an outside pitch and drive it up the middle or to the opp field.

93 MPH slider? I know Morrow throws hard, but that's a nasty pitch if it's actually a slider at that speed on the black. I think the computer misidentified a two seam FB undoubtedly.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 06:59 PM)
Now back to our normally scheduled White Sox offense.

By the way, is Nix sick (literally, not due to losing AB's to Omar)? He was supposed to be in the starting line-up tonight, theoretically instead of Vizquel.

Any news?

Yeah, he had to go to extended spring training to get back into the groove of playing baseball, you know, since he has been off for 2 weeks now.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 07:00 PM)
Great sign when Alex can stay with an outside pitch and drive it up the middle or to the opp field.

93 MPH slider? I know Morrow throws hard, but that's a nasty pitch if it's actually a slider at that speed on the black. I think the computer misidentified a two seam FB undoubtedly.

could've been a cut fastball (92-93)

AJ!!!

3-0

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 07:02 PM)
could've been a cut fastball (92-93)

AJ!!!

3-0

Look at what a Jays fan put on another message board I am on....

"Pierzynski can suck a dick. He's such a b**** ass. I can't wait for someone to throw 100 MPH at his head and end his career"

Him and a couple other Jays fans blew up last night over AJ's "HBP" and talked about how much of an asshole he is and ect.

I think people just hate him for things just because it is popular to hate him, and people blow everything he does out of proportion. Do players fake being HBP? Sure. Can you name any of them? Probably not. But when AJ does it, people freak out and go nuts about it.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 08:06 PM)

"Pierzynski can suck a dick. He's such a b**** ass. I can't wait for someone to throw 100 MPH at his head and end his career"

Him and a couple other Jays fans blew up last night over AJ's "HBP" and talked about how much of an asshole he is and ect.

I think people just hate him for things just because it is popular to hate him, and people blow everything he does out of proportion. Do players fake being HBP? Sure. Can you name any of them? Probably not. But when AJ does it, people freak out and go nuts about it.

He's the Brett Favre of the MLB. Whatever he does, people hate.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 08:06 PM)

I was reading comments about this and some fans of other teams were saying this too (the part about where people freak out because it's AJ) although most of the comments were of the "f*** AJ" variety.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 07:10 PM)
I was reading comments about this and some fans of other teams were saying this too (the part about where people freak out because it's AJ) although most of the comments were of the "f*** AJ" variety.

More comments....

"he's such a f***ing p****. What a little b**** last night. All of MLB hates him."

"He's such a punk ass, no one likes him. Idk how he's still alive"

"He's a f***ing punk ass b****. I've never heard one non-teammate say a good thing about him. He's dirty, and a p**** actor. He's MLB's Sean Avery"