Everyone at my job should be fired.

shipps

Today someone made coffee and it had grounds in it and it got cold within 15 minutes! That person should go.

My garbage can is still full, no one has emptied it in hours. This happens all the time. How can you not fire every janitor here?

My supervisor did not say good morning for the 5th time this month!!!!!! ...........GONE.

Can you believe she schedules John to do the discharge for patients when we all know he collects the least amount of copays! She should be fired.

The manager is the one that allows all this to go on everyday and hides when it all goes wrong.Just sits there and does nothing!

The manager has the gaul to let us use a copy machine that jams atleast once a day......once a day. She needs to go, I cant take this anymore.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 08:28 AM)
I directed a patient to go left down the hallway... but dammit they were supposed to go right! I should be fired, I consistently f*** up like this all the time!

They should just bring up a bunch of people from the free clinic down the street. They treat way more patients than you lazy asses.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 06:17 AM)
I think a guy with Shippley as a name should be fired. He does nothing but b**** about the coffee and fill up the garbage cans

And when he's not b****ing at the hospital, he's b****ing on the internet to 1000's of other people.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 11:28 PM)
I directed a patient to go left down the hallway... but dammit they were supposed to go right! I should be fired, I consistently f*** up like this all the time!

What happens when you go left instead of going right?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 06:54 AM)
Bahahaa....and what about me, who was like the 5th person in and office of a few thousand. Oh well...to China I go in 2 days.

Where are you going to in China? Have you ever been here?

I'm in Hangzhou, about 1 1/2 hour train ride from Shanghai.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 11:03 AM)
Where are you going to in China? Have you ever been here?

I'm in Hangzhou, about 1 1/2 hour train ride from Shanghai.

I've never been, I'll be in Suzhou and Shanghai the whole time. I'm there for business and will be staying in Pudong.

• 3 weeks later...