4/15 Gamethread: White Sox (4-5) vs Blue Jays (6-3) 6:07 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 11:49 PM)
Now pitching for the White Sox....Bartolo Colon/Jose Contreras/Josh Stewart/Mike Porzio/Felix Diaz/Sean Tracey/Danny Wright/Matt Ginter

It really is shades of Colon from last season. Some solid games, and some games where you'd rather see Mike Caruso pitching.

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 16, 2010 -> 12:50 AM)
Garcia, Daniel Hudson says "Oh hi, I didn't see you there."

I fear that Garcia would have to get injured in order for Ozzie to ever make a change. Alexei can just go back to AAA for all I care.

I wonder if Ozzie will ever retract his statement about Alexei becoming a better SS than he ever was...?

The problem is that Beckham really does belong at 2B...which means Vizquel and Nix will be getting a lot more PT. At least we don't have to watch Andy Gonzalez anymore. And, on the bright side, we did get all the heroics of 2008, that was an amazing season with all those grand slams. Pretty good investment by KW, no matter how things turn out with him.

If we were ahead 4-0 this early in the game at home, you know the opponent wouldn't just give up.

I hope our team wakes up and tries to make a game of this and doesn't just keep popping up.

Get some walks and f***ing line drive hits.