4/15 Gamethread: White Sox (4-5) vs Blue Jays (6-3) 6:07 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you can say Lucy is the whole offense, things aren't going good.

It'll be interesting to see how long we'll stay with Garcia. I'd support a shelling of Garcia in the next two starts if it means ridding ourselves of him sooner. We all know he'll eventually be replaced by Hudson, why delay the inevitable?

Also, if Hudson comes in here and does the same things I don't care. May as well prepare our future starter (if he's still here...) for the majors.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
They might very will finish in last place. But as of April 15th, they're playing some good baseball.

Cause they've played some pretty piss poor team. They look pretty terrible to me. I doubt the Twins, Yanks and Bosox have much trouble with them.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 07:35 PM)
When you can say Lucy is the whole offense, things aren't going good.

It'll be interesting to see how long we'll stay with Garcia. I'd support a shelling of Garcia in the next two starts if it means ridding ourselves of him sooner. We all know he'll eventually be replaced by Hudson, why delay the inevitable?

Also, if Hudson comes in here and does the same things I don't care. May as well prepare our future starter (if he's still here...) for the majors.

I really believe Freddy is going to have to go Chien-Ming Wang on us over the course of 4-5 starts for him to be removed from the rotation. I think they want to keep Hudson in AAA as long as possible to enhance his trade value. Let's face it: we don't do prospects. At least not ones that we draft. Gordon Beckham is a rare exception.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 07:37 PM)
Cause they've played some pretty piss poor team. They look pretty terrible to me. I doubt the Twins, Yanks and Bosox have much trouble with them.

You can only play who's on your schedule. Point is they're currently crushing the baseball (Alex Gonzalez needs to be checked for HGH) and getting good pitching. The Houston Astros they are not.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 07:40 PM)
I really believe Freddy is going to have to go Chien-Ming Wang on us over the course of 4-5 starts for him to be removed from the rotation. I think they want to keep Hudson in AAA as long as possible to enhance his trade value. Let's face it: we don't do prospects. At least not ones that we draft. Gordon Beckham is a rare exception.

That's exactly what I was going to say. If we don't see Hudson up in this rotation by June, then it is pretty safe to say that Kenny is going to let him dominate AAA just to increase his trade value for maybe an A-Gon, or a Berkman, or some other lefty slugger.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 08:40 PM)

Mark my words. The Sox will regret trading Hudson if they decide to.