NBA playoffs thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 01:35 AM)
They did. If the Bulls don't win at least 2, I'm done posting here and you guys can hold me to that.

I'll add that to all the other "Im done posting here if..." crap I've seen from posters over the years..

BTW, I believe someone has hacked into Rowand's account.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 01:39 AM)
I'll add that to all the other "Im done posting here if..." crap I've seen from posters over the years..

BTW, I believe someone has hacked into Rowand's account.

Ha, no one's hacked into my account, I can promise you that. Ace, Bulls get at least two, guarantee it.

Bulls in 3.

Because Brad Miller & Shaq get into it during Game 2 in Cleveland, and Thursday, Carlos Quentin is DHing, much to his displeasure. So, Reinsdorf lets him vent by killing all the Cavs players in a fit of violent Quentin rage. Quentin declines to comment afterward, because he must work on his swing.

But in all seriousness, I'm an optimist, so I'll take Bulls in 7, with a huge series from Rose and Noah, and Hinrich being able to keep Williams down.

Love this quote: "We're ready for the challenge," James said. "I think Noah's a really good player. He's a really good talent. But, you know, he asked for us a couple weeks ago and he got us. So we're ready. It's a different monster they're going to be playing against on Saturday."

You mean when he was injured LeBron?

Edit: The cap is going to probably increase, which is good news for the Bulls as it will leave them with $7M to spend along with a max FA, so a bench is much easier to build.

Edited by Quinarvy

Watching ESPN's playoff preview and seeing Byron Scott on TV reminds how much I want him as the Bulls' head coach next year. I think he would be the perfect fit. A guy who has been to the NBA Finals as both a player and a coach. He is definitely my favorite of the options out there.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 02:08 PM)
Bulls blowout tonight.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 02:47 PM)
I am a Bulls fan but they are going to get stomped this series. People are getting caught up in the Bulls flying under the radar and with the Noah and Rose confidence and it is f***ing with their logic.

:unsure:

The Cavs are similar to the Jordan-led teams in that you get so caught up in Lebron, that you don't realize or simply just forget how good the rest of the team is. You don't mean to. It just happens. The Cavs are a good f***ing team. They're super deep and have multiple ways of coming at you. Much more diverse than last year's team.

The Bulls have to play good D, force misses, run the floor so they can take Shaq out on defense. That opens up your inside game a bit and Rose can drive more inside. Right now, they're playing like a WNBA team passing the ball around and taking mid/long range shots. That's not going to work.

The Cavs went on a rust streak in the third. If it wasn't for that, this game wouldn't have been interesting at all.

This team has to rebound better in game 2 to have a chance at making the game entertaining.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 11:54 PM)
Ain't no player in the league run hot/cold like J.R. Smith.

Dude can stroke it, but his Basketball I.Q. still leaves alot to be desired.

Damn Melo.. why you gotta drop 42 on them like that?! BTW.. Garnett is a serious b****.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 12:10 AM)
Dude can stroke it, but his Basketball I.Q. still leaves alot to be desired.

Damn Melo.. why you gotta drop 42 on them like that?! BTW.. Garnett is a serious b****.

Melo's game has taken off (he was already really good) since they got Billups. Other than Lebron, he's the most unguardable player in the league. And KG was cool until he won that title. I don't know what's happened to him. Still one of the best players I've ever seen, though.