NBA playoffs thread

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 17, 2010 -> 11:23 PM)
And KG was cool until he won that title. I don't know what's happened to him. Still one of the best players I've ever seen, though.

I honestly think Rondo has worn on him. He's always been intense, but ya ever since the Boston title, he's had a way different attitude.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 12:10 AM)
Dude can stroke it, but his Basketball I.Q. still leaves alot to be desired.

Damn Melo.. why you gotta drop 42 on them like that?! BTW.. Garnett is a serious b****.

Between Rondo's excessive s*** talking, KG's fake tough guy act & Pierce's b****ing & acting as if every injury he gets is life-threatening...I hate that team.

I don't think I've disliked an NBA team this much since the Knicks in the 90s.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 12:23 AM)
Melo's game has taken off (he was already really good) since they got Billups. Other than Lebron, he's the most unguardable player in the league. And KG was cool until he won that title. I don't know what's happened to him. Still one of the best players I've ever seen, though.

KG was one of my favorite players of all time before he went to Boston. Now I despise him. He's taken this whole "I have so much passion" bulls*** way too far and it's annoying as hell.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 01:37 PM)
KG was one of my favorite players of all time before he went to Boston. Now I despise him. He's taken this whole "I have so much passion" bulls*** way too far and it's annoying as hell.

ditto, i cant stand him anymore

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 02:37 PM)

You know, I remember there actually was a time when Garnett was one of my favorite players but now I don't remember ever actually liking him.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 10:08 PM)
You know, I remember there actually was a time when Garnett was one of my favorite players but now I don't remember ever actually liking him.

The Kings were always my 2nd team behind the Bulls and in the early 2000's when they got monumentally screwed over by officials year after year against the Lakers. When they played in the playoffs against Minnesota, I still always wanted to see Garnett do well but for the Kings to win.

I remember when he punched Anthony Peeler in the chest and then Peeler caught him with an elbow right on the jaw.

040517_peeler_vmed_5p.v2.jpg

He was definitely one of my favorites. Now I hate everything about him.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 12:10 AM)
The Kings were always my 2nd team behind the Bulls and in the early 2000's when they got monumentally screwed over by officials year after year against the Lakers. When they played in the playoffs against Minnesota, I still always wanted to see Garnett do well but for the Kings to win.

I remember when he punched Anthony Peeler in the chest and then Peeler caught him with an elbow right on the jaw.

040517_peeler_vmed_5p.v2.jpg

He was definitely one of my favorites. Now I hate everything about him.

You may have seen on my FB status but I really hate the Celtics now. Rondo is a c*** muffin and Pierce acts like every mild bump is a medical emergency.

I didn't think Portland would win one game this entire series missing their best player for the playoffs. They just won playing their first game in this series on the road. Still think Suns will win the series, but that was a bad loss.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 02:17 PM)
You may have seen on my FB status but I really hate the Celtics now. Rondo is a c*** muffin and Pierce acts like every mild bump is a medical emergency.

Q Rich put it best when he called them actresses.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 12:53 AM)
Q Rich put it best when he called them actresses.

Add Rondo to that actress list as well. Richardson and Noah had the best quotes by far these last couple days. Hell even Bogut dislikes KG and said something like "I wonder who started the scrap in that one hmmm" on his twitter.. yes broken arm and all. :lol:

I remember Noah and Dwight Howard loved KG as young-ins. Both said he was their favorite player. Now both pretty much dislike him with a passion. Shame for anyone to find out your idol is (or turned out to be) a total d-bag.

Edited by SoxAce