NBA playoffs thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 10:12 PM)
Anyone watching the OKC-Laker game? They just broke the record for the loudest decibel level at an NBA game. Also, Amare Stoudemire is going to be suspended for throwing an elbow about 10 minutes ago.

Their fans really have a college atmosphere to it. That sea of blue they all were wearing reminds me of the blackout we had with our sox. It was awesome. Great win for the Thunder as well.

Edited by SoxAce

Kobe really looks like he's lost a step. It's hard to believe he's been in the league 14 years. It doesn't seem like he's been around that long. All that wear and tear is starting to catch up. They'll beat the Thunder. But without a 100% peak Kobe, they're going to have a super hard time getting through the west, let alone winning the title.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 11:23 PM)
The Bulls were starting to piss me off but they managed to hold on.

LeBron is pretty ridiculous in the 4th. He stands there, with a guy's hand in his face, dribbling, then he'll just jump up and drain a 3.

It's funny, Lebron was putting up 31/7/6 by his third year, yet his game was very much flawed. His ball-handling was a little suspect. His defense was average at best. And he couldn't shoot for s***. Now he excels at all three.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 11:23 PM)
The Bulls were starting to piss me off but they managed to hold on.

LeBron is pretty ridiculous in the 4th. He stands there, with a guy's hand in his face, dribbling, then he'll just jump up and drain a 3.

While fading away from 25 feet...

Derrick Rose is so good. That is all. Once he starts getting the Kevin Durant-type foul treatment, he'll go to the line 10 times a game and that will raise his scoring average about 5 points. He is Dwayne Wade Part II. Games are quite similar. But Lebron is just ridiculous, he has those MJ moments where he refuses to lose. Game Two perfect example and I was so scared Game Three was going to be another. I am not here to argue MJ vs. Lebron, but if Lebron had a Scottie, wow.

Edited by maggsmaggs