NBA playoffs thread

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 13, 2010 -> 09:41 PM)
About Jordan yeah. Everything else makes me think he's been eating shrooms or something. Yes LeBron is a douchebag. I don't care, I don't get attached to players like that and I'm a total hypocrite about it if the team is winning.

lol. I meant about wanting no part of Calipari.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 13, 2010 -> 09:55 PM)
Would Lebron leaving Cleveland be the biggest franchise crippling player loss of all time?

Yes. And props to the Celtics. Hate them all you want. They're truly a great team. I still believe with a healthy roster they get to the finals last year and are at the very least even money against the Lakers.

i know mike brown is only a year removed from being coach of the year, and the cavs had the best record in the NBA, but can anyone really say that this guy has done a good job with that team? I certainly wouldn't

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 13, 2010 -> 11:03 PM)
i know mike brown is only a year removed from being coach of the year, and the cavs had the best record in the NBA, but can anyone really say that this guy has done a good job with that team? I certainly wouldn't

No

If you dont think that the refs changed the entire game when Lebron got hot from behind the 3 point arc, I dont know what to say.

Im a Bulls fan so I couldnt care less between the Cavs and Celtics, and even prefer the Cavs to lose if it meant a better chance at Lebron.

That being said, the reffing was horrific at the most important part of the game. If you enjoy watching that, so be it. I dont care if the Celtics were the better team and it wouldnt have mattered. It ruins the experience when the refs dictate who wins.

So its not about who was the better team.

It was about why the Cavs may give up in a game like that.

/shrugs

Well Mike Brown will get canned in the next couple of days no doubt. He'll definitely get another job quickly though.

22TO's tonight for the Cavs, there's just no way you can win a game of basketball with that number.

It's funny because Cleveland made these 2 big moves to bring in Shaq and Antawn Jamison to help match themselves up better against Orlando in the playoffs, and they didn't even get to play them in the end. Jamison was beyond awful tonight, Kevin Garnett took advantage of his porous defense all series long.

As for the Celtics vs Magic, should be a good series to watch. They match up well with us, mainly because Perkins can actually defend Howard 1 on 1 in the post. Rondo vs. Nelson should be great to watch because they are argubly both playing the best basketball they've ever played right now. The key will be if Lewis can do a decent enough job defending KG (so we may see Howard and Gortat on the floor at the same time quite a bit). If he can, I think we'll win in 5 or 6.

Mike Brown should be fired... seriously. He really is a terrible coach. LeBron can make anyone look good, but even he can take you so far.

LeBron put up 27-19-10 tonight and still couldn't win. He really has to leave there and their management should be ashamed for not getting Amar'e cause of friggin J.J. Hickson.

Now that I disgustingly rooted for the Celtics, I've never been a bigger Magic fan. Go Magic!! (and DBAH0.. :D) Then when the Lakers take the title again, I'll be glued in to free agency. :)

Edited by SoxAce

lol reply to me on FB to a guy who said (paraphrasing) "f*** LeBron we want Bosh"

And @ keith get off dat losers nut sack we want CB4 he's a better pick up for da bulls everybody who's a real bulls fan knows dis man

lol. Sorry but no.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 13, 2010 -> 10:30 PM)
lol reply to me on FB to a guy who said (paraphrasing) "f*** LeBron we want Bosh"

And @ keith get off dat losers nut sack we want CB4 he's a better pick up for da bulls everybody who's a real bulls fan knows dis man

lol. Sorry but no.

Any Bulls fan that prefers Bosh, Wade, etc. over Lebron is a dumbass.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 13, 2010 -> 10:23 PM)
It might be a repeat of last year's finals. I don't see Boston beating the Magic.

Maybe I just want the Celtics to make it to the Finals because I think they have a better chance at beating the Lakers than the Magic.