HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it isnt a home game, if anyone wants this for their at home usage feel free to download it (I riped the audio from YouTube):

Blackhawks goal horn followed by Chelsea Dagger (MP3)

I plan on having my iPod plugged into my parents home theater system tonight.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

How important is this game? I got this e-mail from my dad (I'm going to my parents house to watch the game tonight):

I just wanted to apologize for my emotions this evening IF the Hawks win the Stanley Cup. One has to understand my history with the Hawks (and Cubs). It was a tradition that on Saturdays we would go to my Grandfather's house and have dinner and then sit and watch the Hawks game. My earliest memories in my life are of sitting at Grandpa's house in the basement watching the Hawks game as my uncles and Grandpa drank beer and shots! I would sing the Pabst Blue Ribbon Bear song and each win was followed by the "Here comes the Hawks." song. These are some of my earliest memories. I became such a fan that one year when the Hawks made the playoffs, I made my Dad get up in the attic and move the antenna so that I could see the "feed" out of Milwaukee as Hawks games, back then, were blacked out in Chicago. (Darn that Bill Wertz!)

So, after 49 years, tonight could be a very emotional night. I have waited a LONG time to experience this and I surely hope I am not disappointed. If it doesn't happen tonight, guess where everyone will be on Friday evening?

what the f*** kinda s*** penalty calls is going on against the hawks

these flyer p**** pieces of s***s are just queer as f***. All they do is take falls and play dirt cheap. f*** you flyers and f*** you flyers fans that cant see this

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 07:50 PM)
what the f*** kinda s*** penalty calls is going on against the hawks

these flyer p**** pieces of s***s are just queer as f***. All they do is take falls and play dirt cheap. f*** you flyers and f*** you flyers fans that cant see this

Beat me to it. I don't even know what Sopel did.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 07:54 PM)
He skated at the guy and bumped him. Given how loose they were calling everything for the rest of the series, I'm surprised they're being this ticky-tack for Game 6.

The hawks are dominating so far and it'd be 1-0 without a weak penalty call.

This is more weak s*** from the NHL trying to make as much money on as many games as possible.

hockey is not my main sport, never has been - but this is clearly the sport with the biggest issue in terms of dirty play. Referreeing is poor in all sports, its just the nature of human error. Cant possibly watch everything. But the dirty play in hockey is amazing. It really infuriates me, as I am very anti dirty play, and extremely fair play.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 08:54 PM)
He skated at the guy and bumped him. Given how loose they were calling everything for the rest of the series, I'm surprised they're being this ticky-tack for Game 6.

The hawks are dominating so far and it'd be 1-0 without a weak penalty call.

The second call on Pronger was pretty weak too. Especially considering all the bad crap he does.