HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaner could barely keep his eyes open, wasted.

Early crowd estimate is 2 million people, Sox had 350k. Those numbers are usually high at the beginning though, but thats still a lot of people.

A Friday in the summer is always going to be a huge draw.

It was wild, couldn't get anywhere near the rally so I just walked home after the parade.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 12:45 PM)
Kaner could barely keep his eyes open, wasted.

Early crowd estimate is 2 million people, Sox had 350k. Those numbers are usually high at the beginning though, but thats still a lot of people.

That isn't right.

An estimated 350k went to just the rally for the Sox. Crowd estimates ranged as high as two million people for the entire parade route from Comiskey to the end for the rally.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 12:59 PM)
I tell you this much.. as much as I can't stand Pronger... I would simply love to have him on the Hawks.

With the way the Finals went, he is approaching John Starks status in Chicago with his behavior.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 12:46 PM)
This is why I love hockey. It isn't about money or fame or endorsements it's about a 38 pound oversized cup with your name engraved on it.

Can you expand on this? How is it not about any of those things?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 02:23 PM)
Wow, a ton of what-ifs are going through my mind. LIke what if Bolland didnt return from his back injury for the playoffs, what if Soup didnt heal quickly. Its crazy how the pieces came together.

What if that rebound didn't bounce directly towards Kane with 13.9 seconds left vs. Nashville???