GT: White Sox @ Indians, 4/18, 12:05, CSN

justBLAZE

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 01:31 PM)
Joe Morgan would be worse then Ozzie as a manager. Far, far worse. For all of Ozzie's lunacies, those are some of Joe Morgan's direct impulses.

If Ozzie quit or was fired, and I think there is less than a 1% chance of either, I would say there's a 99.9% chance that his replacement would be Cora.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 12:36 PM)
If Ozzie quit or was fired, and I think there is less than a 1% chance of either, I would say there's a 99.9% chance that his replacement would be Cora.

Disagree, I don't think Cora or Walker would take the job in that situation.

It would be seen as too disloyal to Guillen. Unless Ozzie told them to go for it and gave his blessing, who knows with him these days....

Jerry Manuel and Ozzie are the 2 managers most under fire in the early weeks. Ironic.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 07:36 PM)

If Don Cooper didn't get that job, he would leave the organization. That I'm sure of...he wants to be the next manager of the Sox.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
If Don Cooper didn't get that job, he would leave the organization. That I'm sure of...he wants to be the next manager of the Sox.

I wouldnt mind Coop managing the team for the rest of the year. Bring in Ventura for bench coach, maybe call up Chambliss as hitting coach and Ever to fill out the rest of the staff. As far as interim staffs go that's not terrible.

Edited by Thunderbolt