GT: White Sox @ Indians, 4/18, 12:05, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 01:52 PM)
I just hope Santos can stay healthy and maintain velocity all season. By far the only thing really entertaining to watch so far.

You don't consider groundouts to second base entertaining?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 06:56 PM)
If we are this bad, how long will it take to rebuild the team?

Can it be done in season?

Not unless Flowers can magically start hitting fastballs and Pierre regains his speed. You boy Ozzie has done a lot of damage to this team, and the Twins look to be in a prime spot to dominate the AL Central for the next 2-3 seasons.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 02:01 PM)
Not unless Flowers can magically start hitting fastballs and Pierre regains his speed. You boy Ozzie has done a lot of damage to this team, and the Twins look to be in a prime spot to dominate the AL Central for the next 2-3 seasons.

I dont get the Flowers comment, how does he tear the cover off the ball in AAA this season and AA last season if he cant hit fastballs, other teams do have scouting reports and would know that. Is it because he struggled in ST that we decided he cant hit fastballs or whats the deal with that. I still have yet to see a scouting report where that is labeled a problem for Flowers.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 08:03 PM)
I dont get the Flowers comment, how does he tear the cover off the ball in AAA this season and AA last season if he cant hit fastballs, other teams do have scouting reports and would know that. Is it because he struggled in ST that we decided he cant hit fastballs or whats the deal with that. I still have yet to see a scouting report where that is labeled a problem for Flowers.

His inability to hit fastballs in ST reminded the organization of Josh Fields, and that's what spooked them.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 02:04 PM)
His inability to hit fastballs in ST reminded the organization of Josh Fields, and that's what spooked them.

Well thats borderline stupid to make a judgement like that in ST. I really wonder what is going through the mind of the guys who help KW make decisions to produce this offense.

KW could have outvoted him on many issues. He didn't.

With no real plan, the team should have stood pat one more season offensively. Dye, Thome Pods probably would have figured something out to help keep us at .500 with the chance of faring better if everything went well.

Floyd's start today sounds pathetic as well.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 03:07 PM)
KW could have outvoted him on many issues. He didn't.

With no real plan, the team should have stood pat one more season offensively. Dye, Thome Pods probably would have figured something out to help keep us at .500 with the chance of faring better if everything went well.

Floyd's start today sounds pathetic as well.

Really...the solution is Dye and Podsednik...

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 12:07 PM)
I see the Hitless Wonders are making the Tribe look like world beaters again...

it gets even better: Ozzie's done irreparable harm to the team and its future, this season is a complete wash and disaster 13 games into the season and there's zero chance of this team turning it around. Ozzie is entirely to blame for the slow start at the plate and probably to blame for Gavin's lack of control today. I may have missed a few points, but that's about it.

I came in from working outside yes it is only 50 degrees to check Soxtalk. It really is sad that two weeks into the season the White Sox are below laundry and yardwork.

I apologize to this board for thinking this team would be good. It has not changed at all.

The inability of the hitters to adjust should be why Walker is let gone......maybe it is time for Guillen to go as he really has loast any faith I had with him with his player evaluation.

Back to the lawn.

Go Sox.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 03:15 PM)
it gets even better: Ozzie's done irreparable harm to the team and its future, this season is a complete wash and disaster 13 games into the season and there's zero chance of this team turning it around. Ozzie is entirely to blame for the slow start at the plate and probably to blame for Gavin's lack of control today. I may have missed a few points, but that's about it.

It's good to see that you're optimism isn't getting in the way of you seeing the giants holes in the current makeup of this team. Holes that they are demonstrating presently.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 07:15 PM)

I'm pretty sure no one blamed Ozzie for Gavin's start.