GT: White Sox @ Indians, 4/18, 12:05, CSN

justBLAZE

The only good thing that you can say is that Ozzie didn't single out Nix and also included Vizquel/Kotsay for the bashing.

But dang, aren't you upset you're not getting thrown under the bus, if you're Donny Lucy? You might think Ozzie feels you're totally irrelevant if he's not even thinking about your name...haha.

I'm also mystified why we don't think Quentin, Beckham or Rios would need guidance/assistance from time to time with their hitting? Quentin looks fine on paper, he's got his stats, but his overall approach at the plate these days reminds you of Juan Uribe/Joe Crede/Frank Thomas/Brian Anderson in their final days.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 11:52 AM)
I'd be pretty frusrated if my manager threw me under the bus for not contributing more to the team in my one start and six AB's.

I believe you're over-thinking Ozzie's comments and reading things into them.

You can be sure Ozzie did not think that much before he said them.

Edited by scenario

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 10:15 AM)
I didnt come on here much yesterday because I was too pissed off but was Ozzie sleeping during that late meltdown? I mean literally sleeping when they showed him in the dugout. Cause it looked like he was with his head down and eyes closed.

i was watching and no he wasnt sleeping. (or i dont know if ur kidding lol) it was after peavy let them tie it and he took him out of the game. he had a look like damn, i screwed this up, then he closed his eyes and looked down, thinking. he wasnt sleeping lol he knew he screwed up

QUOTE (scenario @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 12:57 PM)
I believe you're over-thinking Ozzie's comments and reading things into them.

You can be sure Ozzie did not think that much before he said them.

You might be right. I don't think Ozzie tends to put that much thought into the names he throws out there.