GT: White Sox @ Indians, 4/18, 12:05, CSN

justBLAZE

Floyd with a career ERA of around 6.5 in April and 5.25 in May.

LOVELY.

And 30+ pitches to get out of the first, which means he'll be lucky to get to the 6th inning, further destroying our pen.

Just send Williams or Linebrink out there I guess as sacrificial lambs to the slaughter.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 01:33 PM)
Wow, I've never heard Hawk sound like this. 12 games in, and the season feels like it's gotten away from us.

everyone sees the disaster happening before our eyes and everyone saw this coming except ozzie and his rose tinted glasses....

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 06:35 PM)
everyone sees the disaster happening before our eyes and everyone saw this coming except ozzie and his rose tinted glasses....

There were some other people on this site thinking this offense could work out. Remember, the Sox organization has made it seem like home runs are a bad thing.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 01:36 PM)
There were some other people on this site thinking this offense could work out. Remember, the Sox organization has made it seem like home runs are a bad thing.

ozzie, ozzie, ozzie......thats your sox organization member....just because he couldnt hit them in his career haha

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
See I already heard people say Sox are out of it and those folks don't even post on ST.

In all honesty, this season is shaping up to the be the last season for Ozzie, AJP, Konerko, etc. in a Sox uniform. Time for a rebuilding phase, because awful attendance will kill our payroll next season.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 12:38 PM)
In all honesty, this season is shaping up to the be the last season for Ozzie, AJP, Konerko, etc. in a Sox uniform. Time for a rebuilding phase, because awful attendance will kill our payroll next season.

When a scrap heap guy in Kotsay is your #3 hitter you are f***ed name me another team where this is happening!

LOL at Teahen going. Maybe Vizquel missed the hit-and-run???

This just is becoming almost comical. You can't even get mad anymore.

At least they gave Omar some cheers, unlike Thome. I guess if you're traded, it's okay...but leaving via FA makes you a villain and traitor.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 06:40 PM)
When a scrap heap guy in Kotsay is your #3 hitter you are f***ed name me another team where this is happening!

But according to the Sox, EVERYONE is going to the rotating DH. It's the new wave of baseball! The DH isn't going to make or break the Sox.