Mark Buehrle

CubKilla

With Mark and Bartolo pitchin the way they can....Loazia doin his thing...Garland getting better and better...And Hopefully a decent 5th starter we might have the best starting staff in baseball...And yes that includes the f***in A's...

Don't count on that my friend, even if all of our guys pitch their best we aren't equipped with a better staff than Oakland...

With Mark and Bartolo pitchin the way they can....Loazia doin his thing...Garland getting better and better...And Hopefully a decent 5th starter we might have the best starting staff in baseball...And yes that includes the f***in A's...

ahhh can you imagine the trades we can make, all the prospects we can get. :headbang :cheers :whip

Don't count on that my friend, even if all of our guys pitch their best we aren't equipped with a better staff than Oakland...

How do u figure? When Buehrle and Colon r right combined with Loaiza they're just as good as Zito, Mulder, and Hudson. Garland is right on the cusp of something special...And if we get a 5th starter why couldn't we have the best rotation?

How do u figure?  When Buehrle and Colon r right combined with Loaiza they're just as good as Zito,  Mulder,  and Hudson.  Garland is right on the cusp of something special...And if we get a 5th starter why couldn't we have the best rotation?

i beg to differ, those in oak and with the addition of that harden kid has a kick ass rotation. we are a close second thou

How do u figure?  When Buehrle and Colon r right combined with Loaiza they're just as good as Zito,  Mulder,  and Hudson.  Garland is right on the cusp of something special...And if we get a 5th starter why couldn't we have the best rotation?

For one, none of our SP's are better than Zito, Hudson or Mulder. All are perennial all-stars. Nothing against our guys, just stating the facts. Secondly, Rich Harden is going to be just as good if not better than Garland right now. This really isn't up for discussion IMO.

If Sox add another good starter or stud reliever and everyone steps it up another notch...I'd say they got a shot.

i beg to differ, those in oak and with the addition of that harden kid has a kick ass rotation. we are a close second thou

I think Harden is a great talent. He's been great his 1st two starts. Key word being "two"....I wanna see him 3 or 4 more times before i'm ready to say he's a stud right now....A pitcher always has the advantage when 1st coming up. But as word gets out and teams get to scout u and stuff it gets a lil tougher...

For one, none of our SP's are better than Zito, Hudson or Mulder.  All are perennial all-stars. Nothing against our guys, just stating the facts.  Secondly, Rich Harden is going to be just as good if not better than Garland right now.  This really isn't up for discussion IMO.

1st of all Loazia has been the best pitcher in the al if not all of baseball...Buehrle since he's turned it around has been as good as anybody. We know what Colon can do when he's right as the Indians and Devil Rays found out....I'm not sayin we're better...But if we get a 5th starter we might eb just as good...

1st of all Loazia has been the best pitcher in the al if not all of baseball...Buehrle since he's turned it around has been as good as anybody.  We know what Colon can do when he's right as the Indians and Devil Rays found out....I'm not sayin we're better...But if we get a 5th starter we might eb just as good...

He hasn't been better than Roy Halladay, he won't win the Cy Young and I wouldn't take him over Hudson, Zito or Mulder.

He hasn't been better than Roy Halladay, he won't win the Cy Young and I wouldn't take him over Hudson, Zito or Mulder.

Um...take a look at the stats. THIS SEASON, Loaiza has been the best pitcher in baseball. His ERA is a full run better than Halladay's.

LMAO...Give Loaiza that Blue Jay offense all year instead of that crap we had april,  may,  and june no tellin what his record would be....

If you would seriously take him over Hudson, Zito or Mulder (all perennial all-stars with postseason experience) then you must be drunk.

BTW, no one gives me a LMAO without getting something in return.

So here's to you and your so-called baseball knowledge...

:fyou :fyou :fyou

If you would seriously take him over Hudson, Zito or Mulder (all perennial all-stars with postseason experience) then you must be drunk.

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou

Save the drama for your grandmama....I didn't try and turn this into a personal thing. My point is as far as 2003 goes the White Sox might have the best rotation in baseball. That is if we get a 5th starter as well...

Are you talking about taking a guy for next year? Or for 1 game in 2003? If we're talking about for the future, yeah, I'd take several guys over Loaiza. But, if there was a game tomorrow that I had to win, there'd be nobody I'd take over Loaiza right now. Key words being RIGHT NOW. We aren't talking about pre-'03 or post-'03 -- we're talking about the here and now.

Are you talking about taking a guy for next year? Or for 1 game in 2003? If we're talking about for the future, yeah, I'd take several guys over Loaiza. But, if there was a game tomorrow that I had to win, there'd be nobody I'd take over Loaiza right now. Key words being RIGHT NOW. We aren't talking about pre-'03 or post-'03 -- we're talking about the here and now.

Thanks man...U too olderman...That's all I was sayin...2003...

Save the drama for your grandmama....I didn't try and turn this into a personal thing. My point is as far as 2003 goes the White Sox might have the best rotation in baseball. That is if we get a 5th starter as well...

I agree with ya on the 2003 part, but I still don't think Loaiza is better than those guys. He may be having a better season though.

As far as oldroman or whatever his name goes, no comment.

What's happening to you man? Nobody can not agree with you? Loaiza is pitching better than Halladay, if give more offense for Loaiza in the beginning of the year he would have a similar record.

Stop with this f*** you, just because somebody doesnt agree...

And nobody is saying bad about MB, i know he is your passion.