*4/20* GT: Rays vs. White Sox. 7:10 PM Central Time, CSN+, WSCR 670

SoxAce

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 09:51 PM)
The thing is, Kotsay could be really useful for this team if used properly.

Agreed, but knowing Ozzie he won't. It's the same thing with Wise. You put him in for defensive purposes the team benefits, but Ozzie doesn't do logical things like that. So, the only option is to purge people like that from the roster, or give Ozzie a mandate from upstairs.

Andruw Jones, for the moment, looks like the most valuable trade piece on our team if it comes to that.

Might turn out to be one of KW's Top 10 moves if this keeps up.

But he started well in TEX last year as well and then really fell off, so I guess it's best to remain healthily skeptical.

Andruw Jones, for the moment, looks like the most valuable trade piece on our team if it comes to that.

Might turn out to be one of KW's Top 10 moves if this keeps up.

But he started well in TEX last year as well and then really fell off, so I guess it's best to remain healthily skeptical.

I wanna have some hope but the odds are against the offense being consistent (Jones can't do it alone) this year but he has been a great surprise so far. I am sure he will look for a nice 2-3 year contract if he rakes all year.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 07:00 PM)
Andruw is hitting HR at a better clip than V. Wells, Chase Utley, Matt Kemp, Jose Guillen, Albert Pujols, and Dustin Pedroia. The only 2 players who have more HR than Jones at a better clip is Nelson Cruz, and Ty Wiggington.

Too bad he's been sitting in favor of Kotsay too much.

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
He is on his way to having an atrocious FPT. It nust be hovering around .900 with 3 errors so far. He is killing us at 3rd.

He is? I haven't been able to watch, but has any one of those three been costly in any way?