*4/20* GT: Rays vs. White Sox. 7:10 PM Central Time, CSN+, WSCR 670

SoxAce

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 09:01 PM)
He is on his way to having an atrocious FPT. It nust be hovering around .900 with 3 errors so far. He is killing us at 3rd.

Teahen made another error?

I was just hearing how great he's been playing in another thread, except for the CLE 2 run error.

Well, at least hit in on the ground AND sharply. That's some sort of progress, I guess.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Danks has been unreal...they need to lock him up and avoid arb....hes going to get really expensive soon

We were discussing him today on the whatifs (Firesale) if the Sox continue to blow. He is one of the most valueable pieces if he continues his good year todate. Don't see but if he does not get licked up after this year he may just want to test the market. I don't see it but y ou never know.

Teahen made another error?

I was just hearing how great he's been playing in another thread, except for the CLE 2 run error.

Dunno, I have heard conflicting accounts of he is really brutal at the bag defenesively. At least Gordo was at a totally new position and a rookie but hit the crap out of the ball last year.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 21, 2010 -> 02:06 AM)
Gordo's head is moving all over the place right now. He needs to go back to thinking right and right center, and cut down on the movement.

The entire 1-2-3 of this lineup looks miserable at the plate