ChiliIrishHammock24

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Apr 21, 2010 -> 12:25 AM)
This is as good a place as any to ask what I can eat to assure the biggest "load." My wife is out of town, and I want to surprise her with my performance when she comes back.

I ask only because this is probably the second weirdest thread I've seen here.

Biggest? Only time can add to the amount. And if you wait, then you'll just be faster. So I don't know if she will be surprised or disappointed...as usual.

Edited by G&T

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 21, 2010 -> 02:26 AM)
Haha, we always flirt and hug eachother at work, not for real, but just for laughs.

But yeah, I'd bang her.

Tap it. You'll have the most legendary, "how i met my significant other post" ever. Besides, i've been waiting to see how a pickup line that starts with, "So, i saw a picture of you on a baseball site that i frequent on the internet..." works out. No chance like the present.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Apr 21, 2010 -> 12:25 AM)
This is as good a place as any to ask what I can eat to assure the biggest "load." My wife is out of town, and I want to surprise her with my performance when she comes back.

LOL.

I think there's a poster here who's name implies he may be able to answer that :huh:

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 11:25 PM)

Yeah I'm sure thats what she is looking forward too when she comes back....I nice huge load. LOL

What woman wouldnt want that?

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 10:25 PM)

Tuna salad......with plenty of hard boiled eggs. :cheers

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 21, 2010 -> 10:39 AM)
Tap it. You'll have the most legendary, "how i met my significant other post" ever. Besides, i've been waiting to see how a pickup line that starts with, "So, i saw a picture of you on a baseball site that i frequent on the internet..." works out. No chance like the present.

Haha, but I have known her for 2 years now, it's hardly a "I saw you in some guy's avatar" meeting.