4/22 GT: Rays vs. White Sox. 7:10 PM Central Time, CSN+2, WSCR 670

SoxAce

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 07:48 PM)
Never in a million years would I even consider this trade.

Why Peavy is not showing me anything. At least Zambrano will take the ball every 5th day and give your team a chance.

Peavy looks like he does not want to pitch. As goofy as Zambrano is he keeps his team in the game and has intensity which this team sorely lacks.

Peavy had one nice start and nothing in the other 3. He is not even giving his team a chance to win.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 23, 2010 -> 01:17 AM)
Peavy had one nice start and nothing in the other 3. He is not even giving his team a chance to win.

He pitched awful in that Cleveland game, but had like 10 balls hit right at his defenders. His stuff is better tonight than in the first 3 starts, but he's just not fooling anyone. His K rate has to be awful.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 09:19 PM)
He pitched awful in that Cleveland game, but had like 10 balls hit right at his defenders. His stuff is better tonight than in the first 3 starts, but he's just not fooling anyone. His K rate has to be awful.

He's got 5 K's tonight.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)
Why Peavy is not showing me anything. At least Zambrano will take the ball every 5th day and give your team a chance.

Peavy looks like he does not want to pitch. As goofy as Zambrano is he keeps his team in the game and has intensity which this team sorely lacks.

Yeah, 3-2 is insurmountable. :huh:

People seriously need to get off the ledge before you get a hernia.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 08:17 PM)
He threw a tantrum on the mound?

Look at the replay if you have a chance -- when AJ doesn't throw to first Peavy seems to turn around quickly and slam his glove against his other hand. It's obvious he was pissed at AJ.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 09:20 PM)
Look at the replay if you have a chance -- when AJ doesn't throw to first Peavy seems to turn around quickly and slam his glove against his other hand. It's obvious he was pissed at AJ.

I can't watch the game.. I don't have "CSN+2" in my parts. Just following it on GameDay.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 08:21 PM)
Vibe I'm getting with Peavy so far: he doesn't want AJ as his batterymate, they can almost never agree on pitch selection

don't be surprised when drama ensues in the clubhouse between these two

i get this same feeling too....seems like AJ is pissed peavy calls him off...im fairly certain the coaching staff doesnt like it when the pitchers shake AJ off either

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 08:21 PM)
Vibe I'm getting with Peavy so far: he doesn't want AJ as his batterymate, they can almost never agree on pitch selection

don't be surprised when drama ensues in the clubhouse between these two

Merkin Gonzales and Cowley tweeted that Peavy showed anger toward AJ when he didn't make that out.