GT: SEA @ CWS, 4/24, 3:10pm

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 04:24 PM)
Defensive misplay on that one...jumped up on the fence and overplayed it.

Wind really held that ball up...should have been way out on a normal June-July-August-September day.

Would have gone out if it didn't tick off his glove, but should have been caught OTOH.

Not ties it up, it's now 2-1 SOX. Atta boy, Alexei!!!

Huh? How is preventing a homerun a misplay?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOPS.

This is the way that Farmer and DJ described it.

I am in China...no TV feed here. Just going off their initial annoucing of the play.

I do know one thing, we won't see any Hudson threads this week...although Devils' Advocates would argue that the M's offense is absolutely horrid.

Edited by caulfield12

Or the game late in 2006 that he pitched against the Angels.

DJ speculating that Beckham really can't see the ball well because of crossfire delivery of Fister. Maybe that's why he tried the bunt?

Kotchmann is the best defensive 1B since Mientkiewicz.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
As of now, this game kind of reminds me of the game back in 05 where Freddy had a no hitter against the Twins and only gave up one hit, which was a home run to Jacque Jones and we lost...

I just logged on to say that I believe Freddy has no-hit-type stuff today. The homerun that he did give up was a decent breaking ball.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
As of now, this game kind of reminds me of the game back in 05 where Freddy had a no hitter against the Twins and only gave up one hit, which was a home run to Jacque Jones and we lost...

Looks like the 8 days off has done wonders for Freddy. Hopefully he can get us one more inning. His PC is only 77.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 05:29 PM)

I'm 99% sure that was 2006. In 2006, nothing went right.

There's something wrong with Gordon right now. His last AB was atrociously bad. And now the fact that he decided to bunt should only re-establish the fact that he thinks he's in a slump right now.

Edited by chw42