4/24 Games

flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 05:50 PM)
Birmingham and Kannapolis rained out.

Charlotte in a rain delay.

Winston-Salem..eh who cares?

:angry:

Don't be dissin the best minor league affiliate team we have this year. (or at least that's my opinion, other than Ozzie Ball and others with the Knights love. :D)

W-S losing 2-0 right now in the 4th. Edwards vs Montgomery (yes.. the Royals 1st rounder) Gilmore, Escobar and Short already have 4 hits combined.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 06:52 PM)
:angry:

Don't be dissin the best minor league affiliate team we have this year. (or at least that's my opinion, other than Ozzie Ball and others with the Knights love. :D)

W-S losing 2-0 right now in the 4th. Edwards vs Montgomery (yes.. the Royals 1st rounder) Gilmore, Escobar and Short already have 4 hits combined.

Montgomery is sick. And Luke Hochevar is starting to put it together as well. His FB was consistenly 94-96 (topped out at 97) against the Twins tonight. 1 BB, 7 Ks. 9/2 GO/AO.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 09:14 PM)
Just a hunch, but I think Jake Arrieta may be in Baltimore soon.

He is really a stud. Great outing for him. If Tillman gets his s*** together (had a good outing himself yesterday against the Knights) people better put Baltimore on notice in the AL. Matusz-Arrieta-Tillman is a young, sick 1-2-3 and I like Bergesen (very good last year, struggling a bit this year) and Hernandez who are both very young as well (though I think Britton/Hobgood/Erbe will be more of their future instead of those other two) to go along with their young guys in the pen (Johnson, Berken, Meredith, Mikolio) and of course their youth hitters (Wieters, Jones, Markakis, Reimold) and guys like Bell, Snyder, Givins potentially on the way.. Great future.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 24, 2010 -> 11:49 PM)
Montgomery is sick. And Luke Hochevar is starting to put it together as well. His FB was consistenly 94-96 (topped out at 97) against the Twins tonight. 1 BB, 7 Ks. 9/2 GO/AO.

Ya I like the Royals future too. Hosmer is putting up some sick hitting numbers so for Wilmington too as well as Montgomery in the pitching department.

Edited by SoxAce