GT: SEA @ CWS, 4/25, 1:05pm

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 25, 2010 -> 04:24 PM)
Teahen would look great batting 2nd. He really makes the pitcher work.

He's like a less spazzy Swisher. He's got a great approach to the plate. That's the positive thing about players coming out of the A's organization. Not counting Eric Byrnes of course.

AJ, Ramirez and Pierre=FAIL

Wow...surprising.

Beckham, start driving the ball up the middle and stop trying to "push" every ball into RF please. (If I'd like to see anyone do this, OTOH, it would be CQ).

Poor Danksie. You knew he was hoping for the run to get out of the game with a chance for the W.

Well, it's POSSIBLE, I suppose, but Beckham has been a complete mess at the plate.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2010 -> 03:28 PM)
While I'm happy we didn't bunt, I can't be the only one shocked that Ozzie didn't? You bunt with Beckham to get a runner to 2nd with 1 out, but not with your #9 hitter to get a runner to 3rd?

There's very little that Ozzie does that makes sense.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2010 -> 03:28 PM)
While I'm happy we didn't bunt, I can't be the only one shocked that Ozzie didn't? You bunt with Beckham to get a runner to 2nd with 1 out, but not with your #9 hitter to get a runner to 3rd?

I do know ONE thing, Juan Uribe almost always got the job bunting done or getting the runner in there.

Runner doesn't even move 5 feet from 2B. PATHETIC in the late innings, horrible execution with those four guys.

Remember that when you complain about not bunting in the future.

We didn't score either f***ing way.

With this lineup it doesn't f***ing matter either way!

That said, give me a walkoff homer anyday today. Keep it tied.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2010 -> 02:28 PM)

Because Juan Pierre doesn't have a chance in hell at getting a runner in from 3rd with less than 2 out and the infield in.