GT: CWS @ TEX, Tues 4/27, 7:05pm CT

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing people say that Pierre and others wont keep hitting .200 or worse, and while I dont see Pierre staying down that far, I would not be surprised if he hit aroun .230-.240 this year, and when you have no OBP ability or Slug% to go along with that low avg he will be the worst leadoff hitter for a full season (I dont see him being moved unless we get a replacement by trade and thats unlikely).

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 01:23 AM)
I keep hearing people say that Pierre and others wont keep hitting .200 or worse, and while I dont see Pierre staying down that far, I would not be surprised if he hit aroun .230-.240 this year, and when you have no OBP ability or Slug% to go along with that low avg he will be the worst leadoff hitter for a full season (I dont see him being moved unless we get a replacement by trade and thats unlikely).

It's cause they point to his previous stats, but also neglecting to realize he hit in some ballparks with a ton of room in the outfield. He's a terrible, terrible fit for the Cell.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2010 -> 08:24 PM)
It's cause they point to his previous stats, but also neglecting to realize he hit in some ballparks with a ton of room in the outfield. He's a terrible, terrible fit for the Cell.

Wait, hes hit balls into the outfield?