White Sox @ Rangers

Heads22

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 09:32 PM)
I'm assuming we're going to finish above the Astros, but top 5 isn't looking very far off.

Remember, we haven't even really played that many good teams. We're losing to the likes of the Indians and Rangers.

There's plenty of time for us to capture #1, especially when the Yanks and Rays come to town.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 29, 2010 -> 02:34 AM)
I'd rank us ahead of KC, Seattle, Cleveland and Oakland based on major league talent. If we're talking farm systems, we're a DISTANT 5th outta those same teams.

Without injuries, you'd put us above Seattle?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 09:31 PM)
I've tried to be as positive as I can possibly be. But the fact we don't have at least 5 runs hits against Rich Harden and his batting practice FB and no control is beyond shameful.

5 runs? Come on, we couldn't score 5 on anyone. Fixed.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 08:31 PM)
At what point is it okay for us fans to look forward to the #1 pick and a new coach? It's gotta be coming soon..

June for me. We're still early enough that a four game win streak can fool us into thinking we've turned things around. By then, we should be 15 out.

HR for Quentin. Nice. Now does Peavy give some runs right back?

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 08:30 PM)
What? Are you really equating the CY Young Winner with Scott Podsednik? You wanna stretch anymore on this metaphor?

Haha no. You basically said that we don't want a player because he is on an 8-13 team. I'm just trying to say that there can be difference makers on losing teams, where judging by your previous post, you don't think there can be.