White Sox @ Rangers

Heads22

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Beckham should be lower. I think 6th would suit him right now. Give him a chance at some (theoretical) RBIs, and take some pressure off of him. As we saw in '05 with Iguchi, the number 2 spot is key to our lineup's success.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 10:41 PM)
Who cares? Oz is going to get fired like all managers and coaches do. Earl Weaver, Whitey Herzog, Joe Torre, Bobby Cox couldn't do anything with this horses*** roster.

I actually think Weaver could have us at .500. IF we modeled this lineup in a competent fashion that played to their strengths we could win despite these struggles.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 09:48 PM)
“Kotsay is going to go down faster against Feliz than Dez Bryant’s mother.”-Jeff Ireland

Is this the Texas commentary crew? If it is, I applaud them.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 28, 2010 -> 09:48 PM)
Carlos with a 2B. Looks like he's changed his approach this game.

I don't see it lasting. Once he gets back home, and sees how close the OF fences are at the Cell to HP, lift and pull will rise again.

I seriously think these guys entire hitting philosophy is subconscious because of how small our park plays. They merely bring that s***-tastic approach on the road and it does nothing but make outs

Somebody needs to reevaluate this entire teams hitting approach on the road, because it isn't working