4/29 GT - Sox @ Rangers 1:05p CDT - CSN & MLBN

knightni

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 29, 2010 -> 03:33 PM)
huge pick by kong on a terrible throw by the cuban

Ramirez is still dropping down on important throws. Between that and his pirouette moves when turning the DP, I don't think he's gotten one bit better since the end of last year. (And that's not even counting the fact that he still looks back over his shoulder when running the bases, first to third, instead of picking up the 3rd base coach. He's a real fundamentals whiz.)

I'm pretty philosophical about Jordan Danks. I think he's a good enough ball-player that coming up to the majors and k'ing his ass off, might help him make some decent adjustments. That's why i think if we're well out of it in a few months we should bring him up, hit him 9th and play him everyday.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Apr 29, 2010 -> 03:36 PM)
Ramirez is still dropping down on important throws. Between that and his pirouette moves when turning the DP, I don't think he's gotten one bit better since the end of last year. (And that's not even counting the fact that he still looks back over his shoulder when running the bases, first to third, instead of picking up the 3rd base coach. He's a real fundamentals whiz.)

Last time I complimented Alexei on his D, he's made two huge errors (this season) but yes, he is doing better than last year.