12:05pm (CSN) - Sox @ Yanks

Real

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)
Jesus Christ dude...you are like the f***ing Grim Reaper.

Yes, I caused that to happen becaues I'm on the field.

If the players EXPECT to fail like they seemingly do, why should I be optimistic???

That would be pretty stupid.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:47 PM)
This could be the longest 9 inning game ever.....wowzers, its takin' forever

That's what happens when you suck as badly as the Sox do. My god, this is the worst team I've seen since I've been a fan in '03. No doubt.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 1, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)
I disagree. I think Ozzie has already lost this team. This one game won't make much difference either way.

If you truly believe that, then why are you bothering to torture yourself (like the rest of us)?

lol

what else can you say? i've been pretty patient with this team this year, but this is an epic failure and overall s***-tastic collection of suck we have

and Kenny's hands are tied, because it's still "early", even though it's pretty obvious we have too many meatball hitters in our lineup, and too many vaginas in our bullpen to compete

I love how people get on here on their soap box/high horse..."we're winning. Why are people so negative"...screw them. Obviously they don't watch this team enough. God Damnit!!!!!!!!! If you have watched this team at all YOU KNOW WHATS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 1, 2010 -> 02:48 PM)
That's what happens when you suck as badly as the Sox do. My god, this is the worst team I've seen since I've been a fan in '03. No doubt.

Don't lie. You started following in 05/06.

QUOTE (Real @ May 1, 2010 -> 08:49 PM)
and Kenny's hands are tied, because it's still "early", even though it's pretty obvious we have too many meatball hitters in our lineup, and too many vaginas in our bullpen to compete

Unless KW is willing to trade off some veterans, I don't want him making moves. He's lost a lot of trust with his awful decisions the past 2 years. It's to the point I blame him more than Ozzie for this horrible roster. It's ironic that Swisher hit that bomb, because he symbolizes the destruction of our talent more than anyone.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 1, 2010 -> 01:49 PM)
I love how people get on here on their soap box/high horse..."we're winning. Why are people so negative"...screw them. Obviously they don't watch this team enough. God Damnit!!!!!!!!! If you have watched this team at all YOU KNOW WHATS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. I've been a Sox fan for too long (since 1970's) long enough to see the writing on the wall with this team's abysmal start.

We'll hear 16-24 (83 start) and how we went on to win the division by nearly 30 games and ended at 99-63 or whatever, but that's NOT HAPPENING THIS YEAR.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 1, 2010 -> 08:50 PM)
that is something I will never understand, and it isn't just BS.

I'll be honest, at this point, I'm watching for individual players like Beckham, Quentin, Jones, Konerko, Rios, Peavy, Danks, Floyd, Santos, and Thornton. I don't get nearly as upset when we lose as I did in previous seasons when I actually thought the team could contend. I also want to see our manager show some improved decision making, as I feel like he has more of a negative impact on this team than a positive.