12:05pm (CSN) - Sox @ Yanks

Real

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 1, 2010 -> 01:12 PM)
Danks might be close to that after 3 at this rate.

At 50 with no outs.

The NY announcers said the umpire had a tight strike zone....not giving pitchers the corners....making them go deep into counts. Do you even know much about the dynamics of baseball?

QUOTE (hometeamfan @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:40 PM)
The NY announcers said the umpire had a tight strike zone....not giving pitchers the corners....making them go deep into counts. Do you even know much about the dynamics of baseball?

No. I just started following the sport 3 days ago. Please teach me.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 1, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
QUESTION:

Do you bring in Bobby and hold your breath in the 9th??? I'd love to see me some Santos out there personally, but I know it won't happen.

With Thornton going 2 yesterday, you go with Jenks without a doubt.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:40 PM)
QUESTION:

Do you bring in Bobby and hold your breath in the 9th??? I'd love to see me some Santos out there personally, but I know it won't happen.

Bobby all day

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)
How much longer would you keep him in the 2 hole?

The problem right now is we have about 5 guys where you say: "Well, I wouldn't want him to put any more pressure on himself by moving him up" -- Teahen, Rios, Pierre, Beckham, Quentin. It's ridiculous how fragile these guys are.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 02:35 PM)
The sick thing is he is hitting .138 with like a .382 OBP

Exactly. He's got 21 walks already this season alone. He's basically the low average, high OBP version of Teahen. I would still LOVE him here (hence the sig)

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:41 PM)
The problem right now is we have about 5 guys where you say: "Well, I wouldn't want him to put any more pressure on himself by moving him up" -- Teahen, Rios, Pierre, Beckham, Quentin. It's ridiculous how fragile these guys are.

No kidding. I've never seen a lineup full of so many fragile egos.

QUOTE (kane0730 @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:39 PM)
We could have had Morgan cheap.

Pirates seem to easily trade their young OFers. Hope we are keeping an eye on McCutchen

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 1, 2010 -> 02:41 PM)
Exactly. He's got 21 walks already this season alone. He's basically the low average, high OBP version of Teahen. I would still LOVE him here (hence the sig)

Kelly Johnson? Were you calling for us to sign him too? I thought I was the only one...

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:44 PM)
Fragile egos? They've been fighting back an awful lot lately...

With regards to moving them around in the lineup. EX: Carlos can't DH because he'll "stew" or Rios can't lead off because he may revert to last year. Just 2 of many excuses I keep hearing around here for not mixing things up.

Edited by BigSqwert