12:05pm (CSN) - Sox @ Yanks

Real

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for 40 minute LATE tour bus at 500 am. Of course, I was already up, but who tells someone to meet a bus at 500 am and then is 45 minutes late picking them up? ONLY IN CHINA...at any rate, simply had to come back to check the score, even though I was hesitating...too much time invested NOT to know.

Great jobs by Jenks and AJ, not to mention Putz.

FWIW, we have to put Teahen, Rios, AJ or Ramirez in the 2 hole...to temporarily alleviate some of the pressure Beckham's putting on himself.

Happy that wasn't the 25 year old Winn out there, he might have corraled AJ's double, just saw it on the replay. But PROBABLY not.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ May 1, 2010 -> 03:58 PM)
VERY NICE! Great location by Jenks that inning, and I'm just happy the 4 hours weren't wasted.

Maybe just me but I think it all boils down to Posada behind the plate on why these games are taking so long. He takes his time throwing a bunch of signs, not just the pitcher but to the fielders, he doesn't exactly push the pitchers to work harder, and is just slow back there.

My god, I just read about the game.

This gamethread had to be murderous.

With Linebrink sucking ... Omar leading off ... and Kotsay and AJ getting big hits? Musta been a wild one. I ain't gonna go back and read it.