12:05 (CSN, TBS) Sox @ Yanks

Real

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baines3 @ May 2, 2010 -> 12:42 PM)
This game is sickening. I wonder how long Ozzie is going to keep his job the way things are going.

if i thought someone else could suddenly make this crew play better, then i'd be all for it. Right now, firing him would just be punishment for his player selection, and it's not like ozzie made the deal for pierre or teahen, although he did ask for kotsay to come back.

QUOTE (hogan873 @ May 2, 2010 -> 01:43 PM)
You'd think it can't be much longer, but I'd be willing to bet he's here to stay this eason.

KW is the one who needs to go honestly..

First off, if hes taking orders from Ozzie that's his own damn fault.. hes the GM, its his job to get the players.. And im tired of KW getting cute and thinking hes so much smarter than everyone and trying to find all these scrap heap players and turn them into gold..

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ May 2, 2010 -> 07:44 PM)
Why the HELL is Santos up????? WTF!!!!! Why waste an ounce of energy on one of our best relievers in a 11-0 game? Jeeeeze have we all lost our minds?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ugh, that pisses me off that he's warming up. We really need a long man, especially with this clunker of a pitching staff.

QUOTE (hogan873 @ May 2, 2010 -> 07:49 PM)
25 games in, and the 10-15 record doesn't really tell the story. If it weren't for Danks, Konerko, and Jones the record would be considerably worse.

I've said all along, we should be happy we're 10-15. With so many players underachieving, we could have a Baltimore-esque record.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)
Ugh, that pisses me off that he's warming up. We really need a long man, especially with this clunker of a pitching staff.

I have no confidence in this coaching staff to make even the most BASIC decisions correctly. Having Santos throw in an 12-0 game makes no sense. Wear out RW's arm the rest of the way and who gives a F**K what his ERA is when this game ends, he's worthless anyways....my goodness...