Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start WCIU TV

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)
If I go out and start charging people money for sex, I might end the night with 60 bucks. Neither of those two things, me going out during finals, or successfully prostituting myself is going to happen. So, why should Pierre's happen? I- I lost my train of thought.

theres a point in there somewhere, i just cant find it :lolhitting

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:32 PM)
If I go out and start charging people money for sex, I might end the night with 60 bucks. Neither of those two things, me going out during finals, or successfully prostituting myself is going to happen. So, why should Pierre's happen? I- I lost my train of thought.

Pierre had .360 OBP in the NL last year. It's not unheard of for him to have .330 OBP here at year's end. The prostitution part of that, though, I agree is unlikely.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2010 -> 09:35 PM)
THIS JUST IN....

WHITE SOX LEADING ALL OF MLB in stolen bases, 2 over Padres and 6 over the Rays.

Never thought I would see this in my lifetime as a Sox fan, not since the new ballpark debuted.

Aside from being fundamentally flawed and sucking ass for the majority of this season, i like the general makeup of this lineup... Damning, with faint praise.