Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start WCIU TV

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 3, 2010 -> 06:41 PM)
Since when was 3 runs a "crooked number"? Man, Hawk's expectations are dropping like flies.

Then you misunderstand the term "crooked number". The number one for all intents and purposes is a straight line up and down. Anyhting but a 1 is a crooked number.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:48 PM)
Then you misunderstand the term "crooked number". The number one for all intents and purposes is a straight line up and down. Anyhting but a 1 is a crooked number.

Eh, I'm disappointed.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:50 PM)
not putting a lot of stock into this game, peavy looks like 2009 peavy though

I'm gonna go ahead and get my hopes up that this is the turning point.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 3, 2010 -> 06:48 PM)
ozzie just has to come to grips with the fact that he made a mistake insisting on bringing back Kotsay.

Ozzie gotta be crazy, stupid or the most stubborn SOB ever, I swear. I mean ,if you insist of the lefty righty thing, thats rigid in itself but then to put Kotsay 5th against a pitcher he's never hit when you got AJ ,who despite not being an RBI machine, hit .418 against the Royals last year is idiotic.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:52 PM)
Helluva a takeout slide against a former teammate by Teahen. Saved the DP.

If Yuniesky Betancourt was my teammate, I'd take him out to so he wouldn't be able to play. He's literally the worst player in baseball who's getting full playing time. If I'm Mike Aviles, I'd be pissed beyond belief.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 3, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
If Yuniesky Betancourt was my teammate, I'd take him out to so he wouldn't be able to play. He's literally the worst player in baseball who's getting full playing time. If I'm Mike Aviles, I'd be pissed beyond belief.

Alex Gordon has no pity for either of those two players.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2010 -> 08:53 PM)
I'll get excited about Peavy when he does this against a real team, but the return in velocity is a huge encouragement going forward.

Third place, third place. Sole possession. Only 4 1/2 GB of the Tigers for 2nd.

Even a good hitting team isn't going to do much against this Jake Peavy. His stuff was just alive with good control.

Farnsworth sawed off our last three hitters.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 3, 2010 -> 07:52 PM)
Ozzie gotta be crazy, stupid or the most stubborn SOB ever, I swear. I mean ,if you insist of the lefty righty thing, thats rigid in itself but then to put Kotsay 5th against a pitcher he's never hit when you got AJ ,who despite not being an RBI machine, hit .418 against the Royals last year is idiotic.

No negativism in games where we're leading please. (Just kidding...)

In Ozzie and KW we trust.