Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start CSN TV

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:56 PM)
Time to watch Lost. Ozzie is just leaving Gavin in to die right now. Someone might want to wake him up.

Is that different than what you're watching now?

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 5, 2010 -> 01:57 AM)
Fack. It's games like this where it sucks to be watching on the intrawebs.

See, I disagree. I'd rather not have to watch this and just follow it online instead of being tempted to watch the game.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:58 PM)
See, I disagree. I'd rather not have to watch this and just follow it online instead of being tempted to watch the game.

Well, maybe so...but it is a bit frustrating when the other team scores 4 runs faster than you're damn GameTracker can refresh. Somehow when you are watching on tv you feel like you have more control over things...

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 5, 2010 -> 02:58 AM)
anyone else feel like the royals are simply a better team? i'm not just basing it on tonight either, they have a pretty solid lineup compared to the sox.

Their lineup sucks!! Their bottom 4 hitters are awful. Their middle relief sucks. Their starting pitching isn't much worse than ours though. I'd take Pods over Pierre in a heartbeat though.

Edited by fathom

This is an example on how pitch counts dont dictate when you pull a guy. Gavin pretty much on the ropes early in the game and threw a lot of stress filed pitches. Once he got to the 5th you consider it a job well done. Letting him flail in the wind at the end was pointless.

Edited by southsideirish71