Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start CSN TV

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 5, 2010 -> 02:15 AM)
That'll work. Now we just need a Gordon bomb. Lost was incredible btw fathom

I will punch you in the face if you spoil it for me. I remember like 4 years ago, you spoiled the finale of either 24 or Prison Break.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
I will punch you in the face if you spoil it for me. I remember like 4 years ago, you spoiled the finale of either 24 or Prison Break.

haha. Did I? I don't remember that. That must've been in my homer days when we fought all the time :P

So comical moment last night at Sox game. They sounded the horn around 8:10, and I believe in previous games, they were playing the horn when the Hawks scored. However, last night was at the start of the game, and everyone was clapping thinking the Hawks scored. Everyone at the stadium didn't know the Hawks were already down 2-0 by the time they played that horn.

this is why i don't get excited anymore if we win, or get too down if we lose, this team isn't very good and tonight just goes to show that

what a disgrace, i don't know how i'll accept a firesale if it happens, though i don't think it'll happen. but i'm not kenny or jerry..

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:18 PM)
Uh huh...you were so worried...

I am worried! He might need to get iced down later! :wub: :wub:

He's getting out of his little slump, we can't afford for him to get hurt.

QUOTE (Real @ May 5, 2010 -> 02:23 AM)
this is why i don't get excited anymore if we win, or get too down if we lose, this team isn't very good and tonight just goes to show that

what a disgrace, i don't know how i'll accept a firesale if it happens, though i don't think it'll happen. but i'm not kenny or jerry..

About to be 7 games out with no momentum for the Sox. Could be double digits by end of next weekend if we don't start playing better. If you get to that point, you absolutely start considering blowing it up. And I do believe they will have a fire sale if things go bad.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (skidoochic @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:24 PM)
I am worried! He might need to get iced down later! :wub: :wub:

He's getting out of his little slump, we can't afford for him to get hurt.

Can you please ask him to start throwing out some runners for us?

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)
Can you please ask him to start throwing out some runners for us?

Sure will! :gosoxretro:

You know that is not his specialty.

Edited by skidoochic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:25 PM)
About to be 7 games out with no momentum for the Sox. Could be double digits by end of next weekend if we don't start playing better. If you get to that point, you absolutely start considering blowing it up. And I do believe they will have a fire sale if things go bad.

Oh goodness...it's still too early for that....imagine if the Twins had done this over the course of the last several years....

QUOTE (skidoochic @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:26 PM)
Sure will! :gosoxretro:

You should hit Kincaid's in the offseason on dollar-bottle Wednesdays...you just may run into your man...although he'll have to find a new drinking buddy with JD gone.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
Really is sad that there is no crowd out there and you could not have more beautiful weather. Time for Lost.

Speaking of watching other things...have you guys seen Up in the Air? Watched it last night finally...what a depressing pile of s***.

QUOTE (Real @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:23 PM)

Well you have a date coming up in June where AJ becomes a 10 and 5 guy. Outside of that, there is no reason to talk about a firesale until July.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
Oh goodness...it's still too early for that....imagine if the Twins had done this over the course of the last several years....

I was looking at how far back we have been the past few years, and it's funny because the Twins always get off to pretty s***ty starts (usually around or a little under .500 at the beginning or middle of May). Nobody has really dominated this division early like the Twins are since 06 when Detroit just rolled over everybody. It'll be interesitng to see what hte Twinks do later in the season this year.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 5, 2010 -> 03:27 AM)

Didn't KW say end of May? Well, it will already be halfway towards the end of May.