Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start CSN TV

Thanks for the tip!!

Well- I will let you boyz "enjoy" the rest of the game without my oogling over AJ - but ya have to admit it was nice to see him hit a HR, right????? :)

Let's go SOX!!!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (skidoochic @ May 5, 2010 -> 02:30 AM)
Thanks for the tip!!

Well- I will let you boyz "enjoy" the rest of the game without my oogling over AJ - but ya have to admit it was nice to see him hit a HR, right????? :)

Let's go SOX!!!

If you want, I can get you a signed autograph? Either that, or I can get AJP a TRO

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:29 PM)
Speaking of watching other things...have you guys seen Up in the Air? Watched it last night finally...what a depressing pile of s***.

I watched that with the wife, and wanted my 2 hours back afterwards. What a pile of crap.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:31 PM)
If you want, I can get you a signed autograph? Either that, or I can get AJP a TRO

I'll bite - what's a TRO? Ha! Ha! I think I probaby need the TRO!!! :) He just sucked at this last at bat though. Bad A.J.!

Edited by skidoochic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:36 PM)
i wanted to like it, but i just couldn't figure out what the point of it was

The only good part was over at the very beginning, when Vera Farmiga walks into the shot bare-ass nekkid.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:41 PM)
Speaking of movies, I was shocked at how much I enjoyed Gran Torino.

I was in the theater laughing my ass off at all the politcally incorrect lines....and I was like the only one...finally I said out loud, come on people, lighten up!

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 5, 2010 -> 03:42 AM)
I was in the theater laughing my ass off at all the politcally incorrect lines....and I was like the only one...finally I said out loud, come on people, lighten up!

Oh yeah, it was educational

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:42 PM)
That wasn't even her. man. It was a fine ass body double.

What the hell does it matter to me? The chances of me meeting either her or the body double are pretty minimal.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:45 PM)
Tony Pena likes home runs. Shame he's not a hitter

We have been in love with this mold of reliever. Mike Jackson ---> Vizcaino -----> Pena. Same fastball/slider combo.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:43 PM)
What the hell does it matter to me? The chances of me meeting either her or the body double are pretty minimal.

I'm just saying. You ever bag that chick... you might be disappointed. It's like; I went to Friendly's once and ordered the Waffle fries. Now, the waffle fries looked spectacular on the menu. The baske tlooked bigger than life. When the actual fries came, I was like "What the hell? These are not the fries I was looking for." In conclusion, life in inherently tragic.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
I'm just saying. You ever bag that chick... you might be disappointed. It's like; I went to Friendly's once and ordered the Waffle fries. Now, the waffle fries looked spectacular on the menu. The baske tlooked bigger than life. When the actual fries came, I was like "What the hell? These are not the fries I was looking for." In conclusion, life in inherently tragic.

I was just pointing out that whoever's ass that was happened to be the movie's only redemming quality...