Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start CSN TV

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many Royals' fans are out there saying to themselves "Glad Teahen's yer problem now!".

They definitely were glad to see him go and take his strikeouts with him.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:48 PM)
No, the one in the movie looked much different...

Wow... how bad is this? The few people in here weren't even watching the game. You guys were talking about lame a$$ movies and I can't even blame you. Man we are in trouble. I wonder how long it will be before KW blows this thing up and how severe it'll be...

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:00 PM)
Oh no doubt. Especially since Chris Getz and Josh Fields are tearing some s*** up.

Well, they managed to get themselves out from under committing 150 games a year to Teahen. I don't think the combination of Getz and Fields will result in that kind of unfortunate exposure, unless Getz manages to earn such playing time.

Edited by Thad Bosley

I notice not much traffic on here. I don't live in Chicago. Is the whole city sort of blah over the White Sox. Is there anybody out there that has any faith the team will do anything the rest of the season or is it all Blackhawks all the time? I assume the Cub mania is the same as always. All games sold out, etc., even though that team sucks.

Quick question. What was Gavin's pitch count after the 6th? I was literally screaming and calling Ozzie inappropriate names (my friend laughing) when he left him out there in the 7th when Gavin had literally nothing that whole game and managed to put up a 6 IP 8 H 2 R 2 ER 2 BB 2 SO line before getting slaughtered again. I saw the Getz hit, and thought Ozzie had enough sense to pull him afterwards when I turned on the dvd to do the Insanity workout.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
Quick question. What was Gavin's pitch count after the 6th? I was literally screaming and calling Ozzie inappropriate names (my friend laughing) when he left him out there in the 7th when Gavin had literally nothing that whole game and managed to put up a 6 IP 8 H 2 R 2 ER 2 BB 2 SO line before getting slaughtered again. I saw the Getz hit, and thought Ozzie had enough sense to pull him afterwards when I turned on the dvd to do the Insanity workout.

I wanna say he was in the 80's after the 6th..

The reason is I remember seeing the PC being so low for how many hits they had and I was like, wtf how?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 4, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)

It was 80 pitches.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 4, 2010 -> 10:52 PM)

I actually went to the gym after 6th inning, and I notice a weird pattern here...