Royals vs Sox 7:10CST Start CSN TV

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 4, 2010 -> 07:58 PM)
And not a peep outta you after the great play by PK and Gavin getting outta the inning. You're a sad, sad dude.

Bam. I posted the same time as you! And don't give me that s***. I've been sitting here rooting for this team for a long time. And been positive (overly so, ask fathom) for a long time. But I'm not gonna sit here and act like everything is cool and good when it obviously is not.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 5, 2010 -> 02:00 AM)
Bam. I posted the same time as you! And don't give me that s***. I've been sitting here rooting for this team for a long time. And been positive (overly so, ask fathom) for a long time. But I'm not gonna sit here and act like everything is cool and good when it obviously is not.

jphat in 2005 would b**** every single time a line drive was hit by the Sox at the defender. He would say every time "we can't catch a break".

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:00 PM)

5 minutes later. Had anymore runs scored it would've taken you about 7 seconds to post how much Gavin sucks.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:02 PM)
jphat in 2005 would b**** every single time a line drive was hit by the Sox at the defender. He would say every time "we can't catch a break".

So that somehow entitles him to makes us all sick with his commentary about the SAME f***ING PLAYER OVER AND OVER?

I don't care what you used to post...if you're going to repeat the same negative s*** over and over again, people are going to get annoyed by it and call your ass out.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 5, 2010 -> 01:03 AM)
I cannot believe anyone would give jphat007 any crap for being negative. This guy was the ultimate optimist for years. I think he feels burned and he's skeptical.

I will be the first to say I think he's too negative this season, as I feel his hatred of Rios and Nix was a little too much. However, I don't like the posts I've seen the last couple of days questioning people for not posting for one reason or another.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:03 PM)
I cannot believe anyone would give jphat007 any crap for being negative. This guy was the ultimate optimist for years. I think he feels burned and he's skeptical.

Please. You can be objective and not be a homer. jphat has taken being negative to another level. He hopes teams that beat us lose to other teams just so he can b**** about how those same teams can't beat anybody but us.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 4, 2010 -> 07:59 PM)
Just wanted to point out that Getz is hitting .190 while playing his usual sloppy D without a trace of power.

Usual sloppy D? You mean his 18.3 UZR150 this season, which makes him the 2nd best 2B in the AL right now (behind Beckham)?? While Teahen has an AMAZING -37.6 UZR/15 right now, which puts him as the 2nd worst in the majors?

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 5, 2010 -> 01:04 AM)
So that somehow entitles him to makes us all sick with his commentary about the SAME f***ING PLAYER OVER AND OVER?

I don't care what you used to post...if you're going to repeat the same negative s*** over and over again, people are going to get annoyed by it and call your ass out.

I never said it did make it right, I was just saying that he's been around forever and it's like he went bizzarro jphat.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 4, 2010 -> 08:05 PM)
Well you knew he couldn't possibly be as bad as he's been, right?

Lets not start sucking each others dicks just yet. It's not like he's hitting like Ted Williams all of a sudden.