Royals @ White Sox, 5/5 Game THREAD

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m looking forward to the start of the Dan Hudson era. I appreciate the effort that Garcia is putting out there, but I can’t generate much enthusiasm seeing a guy whose mostly smoke and mirrors try to gut through 5 innings every 5 days. It’s like he’s walking a tight wire.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 6, 2010 -> 02:55 AM)
I'm looking forward to the start of the Dan Hudson era. I appreciate the effort that Garcia is putting out there, but I can't generate much enthusiasm seeing a guy whose mostly smoke and mirrors try to gut through 5 innings every 5 days. It's like he's walking a tight wire.

I couldn't agree more. I have no idea how he's retiring anyone, but I'll take it for now.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2010 -> 07:56 PM)
I couldn't agree more. I have no idea how he's retiring anyone, but I'll take it for now.

I posted some crazy article a while back about him getting the most strikeouts per pitches outside of the strike zone or something. I really think he has several more effective years left.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 6, 2010 -> 01:58 AM)
We're going up there now just giving away AB's. It may not matter, but we're just going to regress after we showed such good signs earlier in the game.

Every team does this, no biggie