Royals @ White Sox, 5/5 Game THREAD

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 5, 2010 -> 08:01 PM)
And I'm just teasing jphat. I actually respect him as a member of this site.

You better watch it, or I'm going to start chiding you about the Juan-O-Meter...;)

What is the common perception as to why Rios is rakin this year? Bad year last year because of the pressure brought on by the waiver move or because he has changed his stance and is getting the bat around much better and quicker? Just curious. GO SOX!!!

OK, the "Boris' Baseball Emporium" commercials on mlb.tv are BEYOND old now, for goodness sakes, I paid you money to watch baseball, don't make me watch your lamebrain commercials.

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ May 5, 2010 -> 08:13 PM)
What is the common perception as to why Rios is rakin this year? Bad year last year because of the pressure brought on by the waiver move or because he has changed his stance and is getting the bat around much better and quicker? Just curious. GO SOX!!!

Both.

He's been a very good player over the course of the year, but I have heard a lot of people attribute his success to his hands being lowered.

GOOAALLLLLLLL

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ May 5, 2010 -> 10:13 PM)

mixture of both but he needs to keep what he's doing because i can get used to this play for a few years :headbang

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ May 5, 2010 -> 10:13 PM)

He changed his hand position and it's giving him a quicker bat.

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ May 5, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
GO HAWKS!!! OT, anyone wanna venture whether we sign Lebron? I say we have a chance.

If we got Calipari to coach, i'd go as high as 30%. IF the Cavs fall to Boston and Calipari is our coach i'd put it to 40%. Hell, i'm an optimist.