Royals @ White Sox, 5/5 Game THREAD

If we got Calipari to coach, i'd go as high as 30%. IF the Cavs fall to Boston and Calipari is our coach i'd put it to 40%. Hell, i'm an optimist.

I hope so TB, as long as they get bounced either by Boston or Orlando (They are on fire right now) then we have somewhat of a shot. Good core, money, and great fans. Back to the game, GO SOX!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2010 -> 08:22 PM)
If Bulls got Calipari, I would say it's 75% likely James comes to the Bulls.

Why do you say that? Do they have some sort of history with one another that is not publicly well-known?

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 6, 2010 -> 03:23 AM)
Why do you say that? Do they have some sort of history with one another that is not publicly well-known?

LBJ, Calipari, and WWW have quite the connection going on right now.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 5, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
How come?

Calipari already said hes not interested AFAIK

Yeah, but I heard this morning on Mike and Mike that those close to Calipari think he would definitely be interested.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 5, 2010 -> 10:23 PM)
Really?

Calipari and Lebron are really close, and it sounds like they really want to work together. Calipari was a frequent sight in the Bulls locker room last year. His relationship with Rose basically granted him entrance into the locker room.

Yeah, but I heard this morning on Mike and Mike that those close to Calipari think he would definitely be interested.

There even rumors about the Zen Master being a possibility which I doubt, they started cuz the Lakers owner wants him back but with a discount. It will be interesting until after the 1st of July in the NBA for sure.

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ May 5, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
There even rumors about the Zen Master being a possibility which I doubt, they started cuz the Lakers owner wants him back but with a discount. It will be interesting until after the 1st of July in the NBA for sure.

Phil ain't coming back.

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 5, 2010 -> 09:28 PM)
Phil ain't coming back.

X1000

Nice idea to think he'd come back.

Proving the existence of Sasquatch and Unicorns is much more likely.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
LBJ, Calipari, and WWW have quite the connection going on right now.

I love me some wes. He needs to bring some guys to UVA. Haha, though Tony Bennett would never talk to him.

hes bringing in jenks in for the 9th.

do you think that means putz jenks is his ideal 8th-9th in a close game? maybe using thornton earlier in a big situation against a lefty and not ever relying on raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnndy ever again?