Blue Jays @ Sox, 5/6 Game THREAD

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

beckham looks helpless up there

that was as sad as an inning could be

they are going to lose 3 of 4 to the jays I need to just reside myself to the fact that they are lucky to be a .500 team that will struggle offensively under this regime that is not great at putting the pieces together any longer

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2010 -> 09:22 PM)
Hawk sounds more pessimistic than any of us. With that said, we're going to get no-hit one of these days.

I thought the same thing earlier this year...it's inevitable I think.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 7, 2010 -> 03:24 AM)
So Beckhams large increase in strikeouts are after they implemented the spread stance. Maybe its time to get Hrniak here for a special project before he gets ruined.

I think even Walker's biggest supporters would be up for a change. This spread stance crap is nonsense, as he's not even close to getting the barrel on the ball. I guarantee Ozzie wants to send him down.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)
I think even Walker's biggest supporters would be up for a change. This spread stance crap is nonsense, as he's not even close to getting the barrel on the ball. I guarantee Ozzie wants to send him down.

Thats so right. He hasn't squared a ball up in a long time...one time, the final Texas game.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 6, 2010 -> 09:25 PM)

Whatever technique is being used is not working. In fact its getting worse. This kid has hit everywhere he has been. Now all of a sudden he cant even make contact. Come on now.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 6, 2010 -> 09:27 PM)
Along with the least productive #1, #6. #7, #8, #9....

Most of them have been more productive in other ways such as stealing bases and knocking in runs. He's doing absolutely nothing. Which manager would continue to bat him 2nd after putting up numbers like that for 5+ weeks straight?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 7, 2010 -> 02:29 AM)
Whatever technique is being used is not working. In fact its getting worse. This kid has hit everywhere he has been. Now all of a sudden he cant even make contact. Come on now.

Just another Sox player that couldn't make adjustments after a strong first year. It's the rule instead of the exception.