GT: Blue Jays @ White Sox, Fri 5/7, 7:10pm CT

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 7, 2010 -> 02:25 PM)
Pierre7, Vizquel4, Jonesdh, Rios8, AJ2, Q9, Teahen5, Kotsay3, Ram6. Buehrle pitching.

That just is not a major league line up. Pierre, Vizquel, and Kotsay all in the same line up? I hope Buehrle has his good stuff tonight because if he doesn't and the Sox get down three quick runs the game will be over. Needless to say I don't like the Sox chances tonight.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 7, 2010 -> 02:47 PM)
Really? Hasn't rained of any significance downtown all afternoon.

it hasnt rained at all downtown since i got drenched this morning

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 04:40 PM)
Awesome, another lineup with Kotsay and Vizquel in it. As Bernstein said, when you have those two in the same Major League lineup, you deserve to lose.

It's like having two pitchers bat in our lineup.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 7, 2010 -> 10:42 PM)
It's like having two pitchers bat in our lineup.

Vizquel really does hit at a starting pitcher level now. Kotsay at least can hit the ball over a Little League fence. It's amazing that Juan Pierre would probably have one homer all season if he played with 200 foot fences.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 05:50 PM)
It's amazing that Juan Pierre would probably have one homer all season if he played with 200 foot fences.

I wouldn't care one bit about that if he was racking up the singles.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2010 -> 10:50 PM)
I wouldn't care one bit about that if he was racking up the singles.

Was it you or Kalapse that wrote the great blurb in the offseason about the winds at the Cell, and how it makes a slap hitter very ineffective?

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 05:52 PM)
Was it you or Kalapse that wrote the great blurb in the offseason about the winds at the Cell, and how it makes a slap hitter very ineffective?

Bah, there's no way I can blame Juan Pierre's suckiness so far this season on "The winds". It's not like he's hitting .300 on the road.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 04:52 PM)

Kalapse.

The White Sox will win tonight.

We've only been six games under 500 once, at 5-11.

Buehrle is due, the offense is due, it doesn't matter if Kotsay and Vizquel (over Nix, why why why, when you need offense OZZIE!) are in the line-up, for some reason I just feel, based on how the season has played out, that they will win going away.

No logical reason, the Jays have won, what, five games in a row? Just intuition.