GT: Blue Jays @ White Sox, Fri 5/7, 7:10pm CT

So, I'm in Chicago, and I still don't get this game. Comcast is the worst cable provider ever. They put the game on CLTV, but they don't broadcast CLTV in the NW suburbs anymore. Anyone got a feed?

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 7, 2010 -> 06:47 PM)
So, I'm in Chicago, and I still don't get this game. Comcast is the worst cable provider ever. They put the game on CLTV, but they don't broadcast CLTV in the NW suburbs anymore. Anyone got a feed?

Go to CSN Chicago, they have a list of each towns channels. You'll have plus on a different network.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:57 PM)
I believe CLTV is only available if you have a box, they're doing that with a lot of channels.

Yep, and that's why Comcast is the worst cable provider in the nation. I used to get CLTV, but I don't anymore. But guess what? My prices never dropped! Getting less, paying the same... the American way!

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:02 PM)
Getcha out a radio homie...thats what us poor saps here in Missouri have to do.

Only radio I own is in my car.. hmm. I could go listen to it in the car I guess. Good suggestion! I freakin' love DJ and Farmio too.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:03 PM)
Only radio I own is in my car.. hmm. I could go listen to it in the car I guess. Good suggestion! I freakin' love DJ and Farmio too.

Sorry man. Enjoy Pulp Fiction.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 7, 2010 -> 06:58 PM)
Yep, and that's why Comcast is the worst cable provider in the nation. I used to get CLTV, but I don't anymore. But guess what? My prices never dropped! Getting less, paying the same... the American way!

Which is exactly the reason that I told Comcast to go f*** themselves. ATT Uverse will be installed next week.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 7, 2010 -> 06:22 PM)
f*** you all. Sox will win and all of the prior s*** will be done. Kick some ass Chisox!!!

I really want to be with you brutha but I just think tonight will mirror last night and Romero will ace them again because that is what they do. I do think they will have success on the road trip though.

QUOTE (kev211 @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:11 PM)
The White Sox will begin a 6 game win streak tonight, and they'll never look back after that.

Liking the positivity...And I'm lovin' the way Buhrle pitched in the first!

Lets see what this make-shift line up can do tonight.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 7, 2010 -> 06:58 PM)

Yep. I get back from school last night, and my first day of summer actually being able to watch Sox games, and it's on CLTV. Ugh. At least I was only planning on watching the first 1 1/2 HRs anyway since the Hawks are on at 8:30.