GT: Blue Jays @ White Sox, Fri 5/7, 7:10pm CT

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:39 PM)
On April 30th, his OPS was .779. On April 23rd it was .708. He's having himself a great 2 weeks at the most.

His numbes agre great, Balta. Just becasue he had a slow start does not excuse the fact that's he has an OPS of .927. I won't argue that he'll carry these numbers for the rest of the year, but he has them now.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:31 PM)
It's unreal, it really is. I hope KW learned, and goes with talented guys on our bench next season instead of the 2000 all-star roster.

I actually have the inside scoop for next year. Our bench will consist of Ken Griffey Jr, Carl Everett, Sandy Alomar, and Timo Perez (for Ozzie)

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 8, 2010 -> 01:42 AM)
I actually have the inside scoop for next year. Our bench will consist of Ken Griffey Jr, Carl Everett, Sandy Alomar, and Timo Perez (for Ozzie)

Where's Carlos Baerga going to fit into the lineup?

QUOTE (The Gooch @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:42 PM)

You read it wrong. Jayson Nix is the 25th man, but Alomar gets the majority of the play in the infield. He was a great defender in his prime, and his brother was great so Ozzie goes with his gut and figures, "Why the f*** not?"

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:46 PM)
Wow, Sterlin Castro already with more RBIs than Beckham this season. I hope Gordon enjoyed being the young superstar in this town.

I can't even pick him up in fantasy.. he's not listed in the player directory yet!

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 7, 2010 -> 06:45 PM)
You read it wrong. Jayson Nix is the 25th man, but Alomar gets the majority of the play in the infield. He was a great defender in his prime, and his brother was great so Ozzie goes with his gut and figures, "Why the f*** not?"

A Tug Hulett acquisition isn't far off....heck, I'd rather see Ozney Guillen/Oney Guillen batting, or KW JR.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2010 -> 06:49 PM)
I'd like to see Vizquel bunt to try to break up the perfect game.

You and Big Ben Davis would like to see the bunt...

Farmer says Marcum is "wicked nasty" with his movement.

Vizquel striking out is at least a bit surprising.

Marcum just bumped his FB up to 89 MPH, and it led to a HUGE blast of a double....haha. Talk about misplays, he missed that by about 8 feet. Reminded me of the Yankees' misplay in the no-hitter against the Sox when we scored 3 runs and beat Andy Hawkins I think.

Edited by caulfield12