GT: Blue Jays @ White Sox, Fri 5/7, 7:10pm CT

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 7, 2010 -> 09:14 PM)
The Chicago White Sox, Finding New and Creative Ways to Lose With a $100 million dollar payroll

This is definitely not new or creative. It's the same old Ozzie s***, week after week. I mean, we all knew this was coming the second Bobby went in. Look at the thread.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 8, 2010 -> 03:16 AM)
This is definitely not new or creative. It's the same old Ozzie s***, week after week. I mean, we all knew this was coming the second Bobby went in. Look at the thread.

Not only that, but he played right into their hands by Lind getting to PH. Thornton should have started this inning.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2010 -> 09:15 PM)
The scouting report should read: "John Buck sucks. Throw it over the plate and let him get himself out as he has in most

at bats in his lousy career."

Well is this from the same scouting report that you read that says that Dye is a decent defensive RFer.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ May 7, 2010 -> 10:15 PM)
At this point, I'm not even sure we have a scouting department. It probably got cut when we decided to pay Pierre to suck for us.

Reminds me of when we used to bring in Linebrink to throw belt high fastball to Mike Jacobs and Jack Cust.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 7, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
The manager puts players in positions to perform at their best, well he's supposed too.

So what? Bobby not at fault because he was put in to pitch during a 'dreaded' non-save situation. Bobby's been awful all year.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2010 -> 02:18 AM)
So what? Bobby not at fault because he was put in to pitch during a 'dreaded' non-save situation. Bobby's been awful all year.

It's to the point that if we continue to lose, I hope Jenks blows every save chance so Ozzie will be forced to try something new.

I'm on of the biggest Ozzie supporters on here and even I think he is losing it. Letting the players decide if they should stay in or not. Of course they aren't going to want to come out. Pitching Jenks in a tie game never works. He should be more capable of doing so but can't.