GT: Blue Jays @ White Sox, Fri 5/7, 7:10pm CT

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 7, 2010 -> 09:51 PM)
Now, he'll leave in Mark to try to get him a win.

Overbay's never, ever, ever hit Buehrle, he's now 0-17 against him. Leaving him in for Overbay is the right move.

Leaving him in against Wells, who is RH and who hits .500 against Buehle, was the mistake.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
Overbay's never, ever, ever hit Buehrle, he's now 0-17 against him. Leaving him in for Overbay is the right move.

Leaving him in against Wells, who is RH and who hits .500 against Buehle, was the mistake.

Oh, agreed. I'm just giving Ozzie's reason for leaving him in for the rest of the inning regardless, of Overbay or not.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 8, 2010 -> 01:52 AM)

Wow, I forgot the Overbay stats. It was awful managing, but let's just be grateful it's tied.

I really think guillen plays to lose for some odd reason. He is giving this game away it is the 8th inning and Mark throws to contact easy to manage this game you lose with thorton and jenks not the 2-4 starter whose era is 5.5

wow is he just a terrible manager...well his guy did hit a two run homer tonight