GT: Blue Jays @ White Sox, Fri 5/7, 7:10pm CT

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:59 PM)
So with the bases loaded, up 1 run, you are for leaving the pitcher in, who the current batter at the time, Vernon Wells, was lifetime 18 for 36 against?

I agree 100%. I couldn't believe it. It was the 8th inning and Mark had thrown close to 100 pitches. Wells not only owns Buerhle, but he's right handed.

The Sox have 3 very good right handed relievers in the pen. Why not use Jenks, Santos or Putz?

Ozzie is driving me crazy.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 8, 2010 -> 03:12 AM)
I'm sure no one will be held accountable for this god awful season.

The fans will be, and then we'll cut 20 million dollars in payroll. I'm sure there will be articles coming out soon where the players say that it's hard to get up for home games with so many empty seats.

Wow, when will Ozzie learn? Jenks offspeed stuff is pathetic this season. He has his best fastball in a while, but he's not fooling anyone with the non-4 seamer.

What is Ozzie supposed to learn? The players have no responsibility here to produce?

QUOTE (jeffro2525 @ May 7, 2010 -> 09:14 PM)
John Buck...I mean, do we not have a scouting report on this guy? Loves the first pitch and loves the ball down...brutal.

At this point, I'm not even sure we have a scouting department. It probably got cut when we decided to pay Pierre to suck for us.

John Buck...I mean, do we not have a scouting report on this guy? Loves the first pitch and loves the ball down...brutal.

The scouting report should read: "John Buck sucks. Throw it over the plate and let him get himself out as he has in most

at bats in his lousy career."