GT: Blue Jays @ White Sox, Fri 5/7, 7:10pm CT

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:51 PM)
guillen will blame the start on the poor starters hitting thus having to play vizquel and kotsay not on the real fact that they both suck and thus he left himself with this group of s***

Then the starters ought to start F***ING HITTING

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 7, 2010 -> 06:51 PM)
guillen will blame the start on the poor starters hitting thus having to play vizquel and kotsay not on the real fact that they both suck and thus he left himself with this group of s***

Blame=KW

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:54 PM)
Blame=KW

If Gordon Beckham and Carlos Quentin weren't sucking, then there'd be very little blame to go around. Add in AJ and Pierre for 3 and 4 on tha tlist if you want to make it longer.

Out of those, the only guy I'd say most people wanted to dump for beans was Juan Pierre.

If that ends up as our only hit, that would be two huge bullets that we dodged against Toronto in the no hitter department this year. It's really only a matter of time I think...we may get no hit multiple times.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:56 PM)
Rios getting under the ball the last few games.

By last few games there, do you mean "at-bats"? Because he has seemed like he's had plenty of line drives until tonight. I can still recall one last night (caught, IIRC), and he ripped the Royals apart on Weds.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:55 PM)
If Gordon Beckham and Carlos Quentin weren't sucking, then there'd be very little blame to go around. Add in AJ and Pierre for 3 and 4 on tha tlist if you want to make it longer.

Out of those, the only guy I'd say most people wanted to dump for beans was Juan Pierre.

You're forgetting Alexei Ramirez's 550ish OPS, botched routine balls, vapor locks and baserunning adventures.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 8, 2010 -> 01:56 AM)
this is guillen's team kotsay, pierre and vizquel are guys he wanted kw went along and is just as much to blame though

That's why I keep saying that KW will hold Ozzie accountable after this season if we go something like 70-92. KW went out of his way to say this was Ozzie's roster.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 8, 2010 -> 01:57 AM)
By last few games there, do you mean "at-bats"? Because he has seemed like he's had plenty of line drives until tonight. I can still recall one last night (caught, IIRC), and he ripped the Royals apart on Weds.

He popped up 3 times yesterday, I believe. Only reason it's noticeable is because he hasn't done it at all this season.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2010 -> 08:57 PM)
That's why I keep saying that KW will hold Ozzie accountable after this season if we go something like 70-92. KW went out of his way to say this was Ozzie's roster.

So, you're saying that KW wanted to dump Beckham, Quentin, Ramirez, and Pierzynski, but Ozzie wouldn't let him?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:57 PM)
You're forgetting Alexei Ramirez's 550ish OPS, botched routine balls, vapor locks and baserunning adventures.

a player that guillen is overly accomadating he should have ph for him last night based on his L/R theory

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 7, 2010 -> 07:56 PM)
this is guillen's team kotsay, pierre and vizquel are guys he wanted kw went along and is just as much to blame though

Will the voters blame Joe Biden or Hilary Clinton in November??

The buck begins and ends at the president's desk, and the same thing is true of the GM of a baseball team. No excuses.